User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: The Chillionaires- A Chillion Bars (rap video)

The Chillionaires- A Chillion Bars (rap video)

Battle Record
    115-57
    Awards VBL Champion 100+ Wins

Re: The Chillionaires- A Chillion Bars (rap video)

Chill video, opening lyrics are kinda all played out concepts the whole verse made me feel like it was 10 to 12 years ago, ad libs were kinda annoying.... the flow on the verse and delivery was fine... the 2nd one was a bit better, the flow and delivery were cooler, the lyrics were still kinda meh but a better showing.... 3rd verse was ok, the flow seemed a bit forced on this one, delivery was a little plain.. lyrics again were meh

While the video is cool, and its not a terrible song by any means its not something i personally vibe with but its a chill video. Keep doin y'alls thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Meks. View Post
    Chill video, opening lyrics are kinda all played out concepts the whole verse made me feel like it was 10 to 12 years ago, ad libs were kinda annoying.... the flow on the verse and delivery was fine... the 2nd one was a bit better, the flow and delivery were cooler, the lyrics were still kinda meh but a better showing.... 3rd verse was ok, the flow seemed a bit forced on this one, delivery was a little plain.. lyrics again were meh

While the video is cool, and its not a terrible song by any means its not something i personally vibe with but its a chill video. Keep doin y'alls thing.
    appreciate it

uppin more feedback