User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Showing results 61 to 75 of 99

Thread: RapBattles.com Site Magazine

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: RapBattles.com Site Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    It's hard not to judge necrophilia. I thought the fact that he was dead would have been a put off.
    Ms. Emily. Would you am like to make the sexy time? When done, I wil do the leave, and not do the calling your phone signal in the next afternoon. Is OK?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    Ms. Emily. Would you am like to make the sexy time? When done, I wil do the leave, and not do the calling your phone signal in the next afternoon. Is OK?
    ...is perfect : )

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Coal to the furnace Cody Phoenix's Avatar
    Awards OM HOF

test
    I'm a depressed happy cunt. Don't fuck with me. I love you, but I'm crazy.[/I]

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Phoenix View Post
    testicles
    word?

yo... that fucking siggy is wild...

Battle Record
    0-1

It's symbolic. Of course it means he stretches the skin when he gives head. Don't read too much into or next thing you know he's blowing you while crying and singing paramore songs, dripping mascara onto your lap.

Is this what you want, @Toobs ? Haven't you caused the Irvings across the street enough emotional trauma?
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Battle Record
    0-2

its not about what i want... its about what the gods of old and new demand...

Awards OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    word?

yo... that fucking siggy is wild...
    I know bro

Awards OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Elmsby View Post
    It's symbolic. Of course it means he stretches the skin when he gives head. Don't read too much into or next thing you know he's blowing you while crying and singing paramore songs, dripping mascara onto your lap.

Is this what you want, @Toobs ? Haven't you caused the Irvings across the street enough emotional trauma?
    Are you around the ages of thirteen and 15? Are you mentally sound? You okay, booboo? It's kind of odd you have such an obsession with people more talented than yourself.

Battle Record
    0-1

Are you around the ages of thirteen and 15? Are you mentally sound? You okay, booboo? It's kind of odd you have such an obsession with people more feminine than yourself.
    A correction had to be made. You are very feminine, like tampons and romantic comedies.
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Awards OM HOF

A correction had to be made. You are very feminine, like tampons and romantic comedies.
    I'm 6'1 225 IRL and look like a brick shit house... dont let my soft exterior sway you ese'

- - - Updated - - -

Possibly the most handsome man I've ever seen

....women see that face and wanna sit on it. It's nature. Cant help it m8

Battle Record
    0-1

I'm 6'1 225 IRL and look like a brick shit house... dont let my soft exterior sway you ese'

- - - Updated - - -

Possibly the most handsome man I've ever seen

....women see that face and wanna sit on it. It's nature. Cant help it m8
    Are you fuckin' wearing eyeliner though?!

And congrats on being an overweight 73 inches of feminine feminine bundle of sadness and anxiety? And for your desperation to attain the approval of an actual man such as myself. If you got over the whole emo thing I'm sure you'd make a hell of a housewife one day.

p.s.- Men cum on that face, it's your nature. You can't help but moan gently as a load of dude sauce impacts onto you.
    Last edited by Mr Elmsby; May 30th, 2016 at 01:19 PM

Awards OM HOF

Are you fuckin' wearing eyeliner though?!

And congrats on being an overweight 73 inches of feminine feminine bundle of sadness and anxiety? And for your desperation to attain the approval of an actual man such as myself. If you got over the whole emo thing I'm sure you'd make a hell of a housewife one day.

p.s.- Men cum on that face, it's your nature. You can't help but moan gently as a load of dude sauce impacts onto you.
    If you're looking at me, I'm not overweight in any way lmao... Your argument is getting salty because you're sexually confused, faggot. Someone at a loss for words?

And why is everything with you related to penis and man cum? ? ? ?

????

Last edited by Kill The Shadow; May 30th, 2016 at 03:52 PM

Battle Record
    0-1

If you're looking at me, I'm not overweight in any way lmao... Your argument is getting salty because you're sexually confused, faggot. Someone at a loss for words?

And why is everything with you related to penis and man cum? ? ? ?

????

You are not sexually confused, you know you like to be the woman. And how quickly you mention men's penises and the ooze... you are definitely the emo Jenna Jameson of rb.

Awards OM HOF

You are not sexually confused, you know you like to be the woman. And how quickly you mention men's penises and the ooze... you are definitely the emo Jenna Jameson of rb.
    Hey Elmsby, you talk real big shit behind that keyboard warrior persona..... How's bout you post a pic, I post a pic, we go at it in a good ol fashioned 1v1 roast to death?

Cmon booboo... Im just...as you say... ITCHIN for a roast. I've not had the time to horrifically dismantle someone since the good ol days on BBE
    @Enoch Light you wanna judge?

Bodybags
    Last edited by Kill The Shadow; May 30th, 2016 at 04:11 PM

Battle Record
    115-57
    Awards VBL Champion 100+ Wins

And whilst you get all gay, technically homo-textual with yo shit he will be funnier and win. Before you speak I'm not jocking shit. I've seen his work it speaks for itself. While you? You just speak for gay rights activists.