User Tag List

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 110

Thread: How Many People Here Actually Watch Battle Rap?........

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: How Many People Here Actually Watch Battle Rap?........

Quote Originally Posted by Zunto View Post
    Ok ok ok hold up. Y’all niggas being friends ain’t gone cut it for me

Fix that shit
    we're besties now

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    syllables should match the beat, if theres to many syllables for that bar section, it's time to cut, or transition it to the next bar. I don't do to many transition lines but most big name rappers do.
    man i fucking told you last time this subject came up, STOP giving people shit advice...

you do NOt have to "match the syllables to the beat"...
    stop spreading clown shit just because you're a noob...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    5-0

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    we're besties now
    Oh word? Lose my number.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

don't do this

plz

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    man i fucking told you last time this subject came up, STOP giving people shit advice...

you do NOt have to "match the syllables to the beat"...
    stop spreading clown shit just because you're a noob...
    no matter what you try to argue, you can't just cram syllables, that's what I'm talking about, syllables should also align and anchor to the beat, with that logic I can just put my shit on and slap it on a random beat, you're syllables are notes on the beat, how to rap 1on1 lol, I pay attention where my syllables are landing at all times.

also who are you calling a noob, you aint done shit since the clinton administration.

I also can't even recall a handful of shit you even done back then.
    Last edited by Stranger; December 10th, 2017 at 12:49 AM

The Beast...P4P Krucial Th1rt3en's Avatar
    Battle Record
    13-12

Hollow is one of my favorites. Is the Dizaster/Roc battle going down tonight? Was Magic and Ave on the same card?

- - - Updated - - -

That Cortez/ICE battle was one of the worst I've ever watched. I'm waiting for illmac/iron solomon.

You use alot of gunbars and URL style punches, why don't you like Roc? He reminds me of Big L.
    diz got 3-0d by roc a cpl weeks ago on URL Traffic card
    magic got beat by ave tonight, i got links for it, ill have to pm it to u if u tryna see it

and i do like roc, i just think his bars are too easy. i like writing like chilla jones kinda, were everything in my bars add up and go together, in a scheming sense
    like my bar for joe boston, every word referenced back to Spades. were-as , tay roc is strictly a puncher.
    i fuck wit em though

i got a clip of illmac-solomon on my youtube channel of illmac pushing solomon for getting too close lol

tez got robbed against ice
    Krucial Thirteen

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW

yeah but its not as simple as you try to make it sound.

chino Xl is a brilliant writer. dude tried to pack too many syllables into bars and it sounds garbage. I appreciate the content. but at the same time im lacking an experience that would be legit if he treated it properly. with the same thoughts active, its about how you do it. not, this is how you should do it. Your infor,mation is legit, but not the be and end all of how to do it.

I feel this is the miscommunication thats happening. so i voice my voice.
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Oxymoron View Post

chino Xl is a brilliant writer. dude tried to pack too many syllables into bars and it sounds garbage.
    apparently syllable organization doesn't matter.

I bet half these dudes wouldn't even know how to organize their syllables tbh.
    Last edited by Stranger; December 10th, 2017 at 12:57 AM

The Beast...P4P Krucial Th1rt3en's Avatar
    Battle Record
    13-12

Quote Originally Posted by Oxymoron View Post

chino Xl is a brilliant writer. dude tried to pack too many syllables into bars and it sounds garbage. I appreciate the content. but at the same time im lacking an experience that would be legit if he treated it properly. with the same thoughts active, its about how you do it. not, this is how you should do it. Your infor,mation is legit, but not the be and end all of how to do it.

I feel this is the miscommunication thats happening. so i voice my voice.
    syllables do matter if your a good rapper, 1 syllable rappers make me sick
    if thats what yall are talking about
    Krucial Thirteen

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Krucial Th1rt3en View Post
    syllables do matter if your a good rapper, 1 syllable rappers make me sick
    if thats what yall are talking about
    one syllable shift can change ya whole flow.

Battle Record
    5-0

don't do this

plz
    If you don’t make enemies with floor 13 again then I will summon @Trvp Nvgga on this fool so choose wisely

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by Krucial Th1rt3en View Post
    diz got 3-0d by roc a cpl weeks ago on URL Traffic card
    magic got beat by ave tonight, i got links for it, ill have to pm it to u if u tryna see it

and i do like roc, i just think his bars are too easy. i like writing like chilla jones kinda, were everything in my bars add up and go together, in a scheming sense
    like my bar for joe boston, every word referenced back to Spades. were-as , tay roc is strictly a puncher.
    i fuck wit em though

i got a clip of illmac-solomon on my youtube channel of illmac pushing solomon for getting too close lol

tez got robbed against ice
    Do you have any idea when Diz/Roc will drop? If I were to take influence from anybody it would be Illmaculate. I'm big into punches, with personals, wordplay and smooth deliveries.

Illmaculate/Thesaurus is one of my favorite battles because of how personal it was.

When Illmaculate did the Chinese food scheme on Chilla it floored me because it was spot on Chilla.

For me a scheme just enhances the concept. I drop subtle hints in the setup then connect it into an overall theme.

However, it has to be subtle because if you try to do too much with the bar creatively it will become predictable.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zunto View Post
    If you don’t make enemies with floor 13 again then I will summon @Trvp Nvgga on this fool so choose wisely
    don't hurt him!

Battle Record
    0-1

Ayy who da fuk is dis nigga krucial thirteen bra on bloodz I’ll fuck dat cracka up bra

Battle Record
    32-6

/dead

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    no matter what you try to argue, you can't just cram syllables, that's what I'm talking about, syllables should also align and anchor to the beat, with that logic I can just put my shit on and slap it on a random beat, you're syllables are notes on the beat, how to rap 1on1 lol, I pay attention where my syllables are landing at all times.

also who are you calling a noob, you aint done shit since the clinton administration.

I also can't even recall a handful of shit you even done back then.
    the fact that its necessary for you to 'pay attention to where your syllables land' says all thats needed to be known here...
    some noob ass shit...

picturing you right now sitting there writing shit with a ruler and a compass drawing circles and counting your syllables against beats on a texas instruments scientific calculator you got in 5th grade...

when you're NOT a noob, you don't need to do anything but just go with it... you can make almost anything you've written fit any beat... it just works... it comes out naturally...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.