User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: "Real" promo's?

You've Earned a Custom Title! Negan's Avatar

"Real" promo's?

I'm just curious, is it anyone who promotes RB on a daily basis for some newcomers on the forums other than randoms just searching the internet coming across it.? Its always people in this field of interest an i feel it can be a tad bit more lively here than it is if done correctly. Not saying that its dead, but its just not lively in the forums like a site of this sort should be... First time on this type of forum an i will give it its credit.

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

Re: "Real" promo's?

Quote Originally Posted by Fredo Kruger View Post
    I'm just curious, is it anyone who promotes RB on a daily basis for some newcomers on the forums other than randoms just searching the internet coming across it.? Its always people in this field of interest an i feel it can be a tad bit more lively here than it is if done correctly. Not saying that its dead, but its just not lively in the forums like a site of this sort should be... First time on this type of forum an i will give it its credit.
    Forums have died dramatically in the last decade, we've been working on more of a social network presence but it hasn't panned out as much as we would have liked.

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by ILLunatic View Post
    Forums have died dramatically in the last decade, we've been working on more of a social network presence but it hasn't panned out as much as we would have liked.
    The admin, even better for my next question, would you be open to some help with exposure to more traffic an hits? And i am meaning to actually come out of pocket for this. Forums are dying due to the lack of active, daily exposure an proper site promotions. There's plenty of people into this sort of thing, you just have to be consistent rather than just relying on a google search of typing for "rap battle forums" which show others not just this.

I reach out on this only because this site has to much potential an i want to see more out of it. Like the old days.

Battle Record
    124-23

The admin, even better for my next question, would you be open to some help with exposure to more traffic an hits? And i am meaning to actually come out of pocket for this. Forums are dying due to the lack of active, daily exposure an proper site promotions. There's plenty of people into this sort of thing, you just have to be consistent rather than just relying on a google search of typing for "rap battle forums" which show others not just this.

I reach out on this only because this site has to much potential an i want to see more out of it. Like the old days.
    We're open to anything, as long as it's reasonable. PM me for further communication

Add & Follow

·

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

100%

After i piece together a reasonable conclusion i'll get too you with a solid plan an approach to make this happen..

Battle Record
    0-1

I enjoy calling people queer on here, and so I'll offer a helping idea:

Promote this site at arenas where the demographic is those who are lyrically inclined and/or collaborate with such areas and event coordinators.
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

keeps fading away. once a dope field in social networks, no where now.
    VEMY

Do we have an App?

Battle Record
    124-23

Quote Originally Posted by Jae Criisp View Post
    Do we have an App?
    No but that has been on a to do list

Add & Follow

·

No but that has been on a to do list
    Something for the future most definitely Excellent. Good Looks Boss