User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Finals Letterman vs ill kay vs Smog (Smog Wins)

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

Finals Letterman vs ill kay vs Smog (Smog Wins)

PLAYOFF
    Finals
    CHECK INS DUE THURSDAY 11:59PM EASTERN
    PUNCHES DUE FRIDAY 11:59PM EASTERN

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion

Re: Finals Letterman vs ill kay vs Smog

Ok.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

Here

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Tupac lives

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Smog n Let in the finals ? Someone loan a punch cos these cats really need one.
    I'll hit these faggots w/ so many fly kicks - the new Jordan's 6's'll have a nation wide refund.

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion

Smog wears the pants. He maid ill his bitch but chances of offspring are kinda slim
    Unless he wants to see decrease in his genes...every night when Kay's done ironing them

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

Iight check me out yo

These faggot fucks ain't felt, it's obvious along the ways some massive luck was dealt...
    When all it takes is knuckles to silence letter K.... or anybody tryna grab or touch my belt...

Battle Record
    2-2

Letterman used a played jeans/genes wp. Ill Kay used an opinion-based review of shoes as his punch. And Smog used a creative Knuckles bar to hit both of them. I would say this battle came down to Kay and Smog. Both were pretty inventive. I wasn't really feeling the loan a punch setup of Kays, and Smog's setup didn't do much to emphasize the concept he used. But nonetheless I liked them both and felt Smog's was better.

v-Smog
    GO FOR BROKE

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

Tome this cam down between ill Kay and smog. ill dropped a solid punch, may have been a bit of a reach but it had the humor and a decent connection. Letterman was a bit choppy with his choice of words which hindered the flow and overall diminished the punch. Smog had a consistent flow, decent word play and overall a much better execution.

Vote - Smog for Underdog of the Season!!!

Add & Follow

·

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Re: Finals Letterman vs ill kay vs Smog (Open for Votes)

Well hot damn.. This was a pretty decent battle, ill kay had a decent punch but it could have been directed at anyone so it loses merit because of that. Letterman had the crease in his jeans, which had potential to be dope but he got lazy with his execution. I actually really enjoyed smogs punch, lol he came right outta left field wasn't expecting that. knuckles silence letter, K? thats fucking cool. You had double entendre and used both their names in the wordplay, i think thats pretty dope.

v/Smog

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

smog had coo flip but lost connection at the punch. didnt really finish out the "silence letter k" concept all the way. kay had a coo flip but ive seen it a thousand times. Letterman had a sick flip but a played concept as well. tough one to judge cause no one came with any personals. im going to vote for the one that had the most originality and creativity imo

v. letterman (fuk popular opinion)

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

All these punches were pretty bad.. I'm actually surprised since letterman usually drops something dope.. this time smog had the better punch tho.

V/smog
    カミノコトバ

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Kay had a decent punch I just wasn't feeling the Jordan 6's reference off the fly kicks flip. Letterman damn ur wording on ur finisher is what messed u up because ur punch was pretty funny. Smog pretty creative flip on the knuckles reference it went well off the flip because the pronunciation of the word going along with the concept.

V/Smog

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

Smog n Let in the finals ? Someone loan a punch cos these cats really need one.
    I'll hit these faggots w/ so many fly kicks - the new Jordan's 6's'll have a nation wide refund.
    -I thought this was cool, at first I thought it was a reach with the punch/kick reference. But I think the Jordan 6/finals reference was cool. I just think the wordin' on this was pretty bad.

Smog wears the pants. He maid ill his bitch but chances of offspring are kinda slim
    Unless he wants to see decrease in his genes...every night when Kay's done ironing them
    -Nice, I like the maid/bitch work slap that you hit kay with lol. but I don't think you really dissed smog. you kinda big upped him lol.

These faggot fucks ain't felt, it's obvious along the ways some massive luck was dealt...
    When all it takes is knuckles to silence letter K.... or anybody tryna grab or touch my belt...
    -I think you shoulda spelled out Kay, but other than that I thought this was nice.

I think smog got this. Kay had bad wording. So it was between Letterman and Smog to me. And Letterman didn't really diss Smog with his punch imo.

Vote - Smog

A.i

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

v/kid

i thought letter was choppy.. n smogs bar got little choppy toward the end..with saying 'or' twice