User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 56

Thread: Hate Christmas Shopping

Codealt

Re: Hate Christmas Shopping

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    NO.

Broke people hate it because they hate the fact they have to dish out money they can not afford to or do not have the money too dish out.

Not the same reason why rich people hate it. IF a rich person hates it, is because they do not want to spend money on anyone other then themselves.

Major difference. You are in fact NOT right and completely wrong.
    nope, rich people are greedy, if broke people hated christmas they wouldn't give two fucks if they didn't have anything for christmas.

if I didn't have a pot to piss in, I would still like christmas, but the last thing I would be thinking about is buying gifts for others. lol.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

NO.

Broke people hate it because they hate the fact they have to dish out money they can not afford to or do not have the money too dish out.

Not the same reason why rich people hate it. IF a rich person hates it, is because they do not want to spend money on anyone other then themselves.

Major difference. You are in fact NOT right and completely wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Codealt View Post
    nope, rich people are greedy, if broke people hated christmas they wouldn't give two fucks if they didn't have anything for christmas.

if I didn't have a pot to piss in, I would still like christmas, but the last thing I would be thinking about is buying gifts for others. lol.
    So you negate my statement but confirm exactly what I said right after you negate it?

Makes perfect sense.

And broke people do stress it, especially those with children because they can not afford to spend what they would like on their kids. I hear it all the time. There are parents out there that stress over the fact they can't satisfy their kids because they don't have the money.

I'm done debating with you, dude.

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

Niggas can turn anything into an argument lol

Codealt

So you negate my statement but confirm exactly what I said right after you negate it?

Makes perfect sense.

And broke people do stress it, especially those with children because they can not afford to spend what they would like on their kids. I hear it all the time. There are parents out there that stress over the fact they can't satisfy their kids because they don't have the money.

I'm done debating with you, dude.
    they don't hate christmas, they stress over not being able to get gifts for there children, big difference.

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW

There are jobs out there. Not sure where you live but I know here in the states, there are SEVERAL jobs. People are just fucking lazy and much rather collect welfare from the state.
    It says right there, under my name. New Zealand.

Eh, no, not me, im just picky and have a degree so most jobs are off my table because they dont view me as a long term asset. They would rather some dipshit with no ambitions work there because they will most likely work there longer.

Although.. I could collect money from the gov for doing jack shit and its basically as good as having a minimum wage... sadly...

I do wonder though. Jobs, like?
    Last edited by Oxymoron; December 18th, 2017 at 11:40 PM
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/

Codealt

not having money isn't a reason to hate christmas.

i dont care if i never got anything when I was a kid I would still like christmas tbh.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

@Dia ignored. On to the next.

Quote Originally Posted by Oxymoron View Post
    It says right there, under my name. New Zealand.

Eh, no, not me, im just picky and have a degree so most jobs are off my table because they dont view me as a long term asset. They would rather some dipshit with no ambitions work there because they will most likely work there longer.

Although.. I could collect money from the gov for doing jack shit and its basically as good as having a minimum wage... sadly...

I do wonder though. Jobs, like?
    1. I don't read sub profiles, locations, battle records or even usernames. I simply look at the picture an can tell which faggot I'm addressing.
    2. Not sure what the demographic employment status is in new zealand. Google or some type of employment based website or search engine could help you with that. Now and days, you can find a job on LinkedIn or even Facebook for that matter.
    3. If you REALLY wanted a job, you'd have one. Maybe it's you that lacks the ambition to work.

:: Crazy Fresh :: Elvis Freshley's Avatar
    Battle Record
    11-7

Word. These other idiots are just miserable pricks. They hate life because of the series of bad decisions they have made which have led them to their current status in life.
    Not sure how you could dislike it. I know some people aren't as fiscally sound, but you always have the option of creating a gift instead. I probably spend the least amount on my wife compared to other friends/family. But that's because she has a ton of projects off pinterest and I make those (like a wine bar for when she entertains, or a swing bed in the garden in our back yard, shit like that). But if you calculate how much my time is worth I spend a lot on her too.

- - - Updated - - -

you can find a job on LinkedIn or even Facebook for that matter.

I've found this to be true. I'm very happily employed, but I'm always looking to the future so I keep my resume, and my linkedin up-to-date. It's kind of crazy how many job offers I get weekly on LinkedIn even though I have my profile set to "not looking". Some of the offers are the copy-and-paste recruitment messages that get sent to everyone with my job title, but a lot of them are legit messages from employers to me specifically.

I can't speak on other countries. I have friends all over the world but I don't like using anecdotal "evidence" and applying it to everyone. I've never struggled to find not just employment, but a solid position. Even before my degree(s).

Battle Record
    57-8

@Dia ignored. On to the next.

1. I don't read sub profiles, locations, battle records or even usernames. I simply look at the picture an can tell which faggot I'm addressing.
    2. Not sure what the demographic employment status is in new zealand. Google or some type of employment based website or search engine could help you with that. Now and days, you can find a job on LinkedIn or even Facebook for that matter.
    3. If you REALLY wanted a job, you'd have one. Maybe it's you that lacks the ambition to work.
    are you implying that i dont have a job? Because I do, im a signwriter, dipshit. Learn to read.

And facebook is how i found my job. But i got lucky enough that my boss was desperate enough to hire me on the spot.

thirdly, you're the faggot. homo.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis Freshley View Post
    Not sure how you could dislike it. I know some people aren't as fiscally sound, but you always have the option of creating a gift instead. I probably spend the least amount on my wife compared to other friends/family. But that's because she has a ton of projects off pinterest and I make those (like a wine bar for when she entertains, or a swing bed in the garden in our back yard, shit like that). But if you calculate how much my time is worth I spend a lot on her too.

- - - Updated - - -

I've found this to be true. I'm very happily employed, but I'm always looking to the future so I keep my resume, and my linkedin up-to-date. It's kind of crazy how many job offers I get weekly on LinkedIn even though I have my profile set to "not looking". Some of the offers are the copy-and-paste recruitment messages that get sent to everyone with my job title, but a lot of them are legit messages from employers to me specifically.

I can't speak on other countries. I have friends all over the world but I don't like using anecdotal "evidence" and applying it to everyone. I've never struggled to find not just employment, but a solid position. Even before my degree(s).
    yeah man, creation is the way to go. But i do question how much its worth, since i spend decent time. Its a very abstract concept when youre drawing though..

what degrees do you have? im interested. elaborate, please. Also linkdin doesnt work for me i studied to be a graphic designer. I design graphics... not a desired job in my city, im in a position where you need experience to get a job but how are you going to get experience when nobody will give you a chance to get experience..

The answer might be to move cities. but fuck that, i got the life down here, i have no desire to move to a drab shitty life where i'll never see a drop of the natural world.
    Last edited by Oxymoron; December 19th, 2017 at 10:53 AM
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

The mind without a brain
    \i/

Battle Record
    51-15

are you implying that i dont have a job? Because I do, im a signwriter, dipshit. Learn to read.

And facebook is how i found my job. But i got lucky enough that my boss was desperate enough to hire me on the spot.

thirdly, you're the faggot. homo.

- - - Updated - - -

what degrees do you have? im interested. elaborate, please. Also linkdin doesnt work for me i studied to be a graphic designer. I design graphics... not a desired job in my city, im in a position where you need experience to get a job but how are you going to get experience when nobody will give you a chance to get experience..

The answer might be to move cities. but fuck that, i got the life down here, i have no desire to move to a drab shitty life where i'll never see a drop of the natural world.
    I know you are but what am I ass faggot. Shut the entire fuck up, bum. I know how to read and from skimming through your worthless post crying about jobs being hard to find, I got bored easily because your cries are bullshit. Point of the matter is, jobs aren't hard to find at all. It's those looking who make it hard. Jobs are out there. It's those people looking for a job that are the ones not willing to fucking get their hands dirty and work.

Facts.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, maybe you are just terrible at interviewing. A great interviewee speaks volumes. Maybe you need to work on selling yourself in a more efficient and constructive way. Now and days employers are searching for that "Best candidate" - you wouldn't believe how powerful and interview can be.

Your demeanor is very important. Your choice of words used during responses is also important. Personal appearance. All of this plays a role. Your resume is just a piece of paper acknowledging your "experiences" - it's up to you to sell yourself as GODLY. YOur resume isn;t ALWAYS going to get you hired. YOU ARE.

Remember that.

Battle Record
    57-8

Appearence, sure. But im not going to change who I am for you. The world is fucked.

also I dont want a better job. I create legal graffiti... thats the best job in the world to me.
    Last edited by Oxymoron; December 19th, 2017 at 10:59 AM
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

The mind without a brain
    \i/

Battle Record
    11-7

yeah man, creation is the way to go. But i do question how much its worth, since i spend decent time. Its a very abstract concept when youre drawing though..

My degrees are in business and marketing. I'm not sure we'll find common ground, because where I'm from, and almost everywhere I've been within the states is very over saturated in the GD field. In my opinion graphic design majors are like the psychology majors of the early 2000's. Throw a rock in any American city and you'll hit about 25 graphic designers.

Lots of work for them, but mostly shit pay unless you get lucky. I'm guessing that's because they know the aforementioned information about how saturated the field is; if you won't do it for $15/hr... someone else will.

Not sure what the answer is where you are. But for me I'm always willing to relocate. I'll do anything it takes to bring that age of retirement as low as possible.

Battle Record
    51-15

Appearence, sure. But im not going to change who I am for you. The world is fucked.

also I dont want a better job. I create legal graffiti... thats the best job in the world to me.
    Clearly, you are the one struggling to comprehend what you are reading.

1. Who the fuck is asking you to change FOR ME?
    2. Ok, you are content with what you do for a living - so who are you to say there are no jobs out there IF YOU AREN'T EVEN LOOKING?

I'm done with you.

Battle Record
    57-8

Right, yeah.

I got it good here, when i look outside all i see is trees and grass. Not willing to give that up to see people being people. Closest city is 15 minutes away, Living on the outskirts of a city is where its at.. not too remote, but not a chore to dabble in the resources that cities offer...

Because im done looking... I got lucky with what i have. asshole.
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

The mind without a brain
    \i/

Battle Record
    11-7

Right, yeah.

I got it good here, when i look outside all i see is trees and grass. Not willing to give that up to see people being people. Closest city is 15 minutes away, Living on the outskirts of a city is where its at.. not too remote, but not a chore to dabble in the resources that cities offer...

Because im done looking... I got lucky with what i have. asshole.
    I live on the outskirts of town. I grew up in a big city, loved it. I also love where I'm at now, as far as my house.

Like I said, my goal is to bring that age of retirement as low as possible. I'm trying to retire in my 40's. So I'm fine working in a place that's geographically less desirable knowing I'll have 30+ years to go and do whatever I want, whenever I want.