User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 LastLast
Showing results 76 to 90 of 99

Thread: RapBattles.com Site Magazine

Battle Record
    0-1

Re: RapBattles.com Site Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Phoenix View Post
    Hey Elmsby, you talk real big shit behind that keyboard warrior persona..... How's bout you post a pic, I post a pic, we go at it in a good ol fashioned 1v1 roast to death?

Cmon booboo... Im just...as you say... ITCHIN for a roast. I've not had the time to horrifically dismantle someone since the good ol days on BBE
    @Enoch Light you wanna judge?

Bodybags
    So you're looking for an excuse to fawn and drool over a picture of a real man? Gay.
    You're desperate for my approval? Gay.
    Calling me a "keyboard warrior" because I tell the truth about you? Gay.
    Pleading for a man to validate you? Gay and emo.

Cody Emo, you already lost two battles against me. And you lost the war against your feminine side. And you lost your rear virginity while maintaining your front virginity. And your mascara is smearing on some poor bloke's balls.
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Battle Record
    2-1
    Awards Haiku Season Champion

awww shit

Coal to the furnace Cody Phoenix's Avatar
    Awards OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Elmsby View Post
    So you're looking for an excuse to fawn and drool over a picture of a real man? Gay.
    You're desperate for my approval? Gay.
    Calling me a "keyboard warrior" because I tell the truth about you? Gay.
    Pleading for a man to validate you? Gay and emo.

Cody Emo, you already lost two battles against me. And you lost the war against your feminine side. And you lost your rear virginity while maintaining your front virginity. And your mascara is smearing on some poor bloke's balls.
    Put up or shut up. Your insults are pretty gay. You have this infatuation with naked men and penis. Do you lack any creative thoughts or is that all you do? Scared to go 1v1 in a roast?? Ok lmao but im gay because I'm challenging you. Bruh, you could write a gay novel with the way you think.
    I'm a depressed happy cunt. Don't fuck with me. I love you, but I'm crazy.[/I]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-1

stop hurting my feelings please sir
    Your feelings are truly hurt, little Cody Emo. You know... if you were good at the whole writing thing you'd be able to roast me. But you are a homotextual so you need arousal, and the only way you can be aroused is by looking at manly men. So in your mind the ruse of a "roast" would make a perfect excuse for you to beg to view me.

But... you aren't the first homotextual to try this. And likely won't be the last as your gayness is on overdrive. Vroom vroom.

You poof.
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Coal to the furnace Cody Phoenix's Avatar
    Awards OM HOF

Your feelings are truly hurt, little Cody Emo. You know... if you were good at the whole writing thing you'd be able to roast me. But you are a homotextual so you need arousal, and the only way you can be aroused is by looking at manly men. So in your mind the ruse of a "roast" would make a perfect excuse for you to beg to view me.

But... you aren't the first homotextual to try this. And likely won't be the last as your gayness is on overdrive. Vroom vroom.

You poof.

I'm a depressed happy cunt. Don't fuck with me. I love you, but I'm crazy.[/I]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-1

i need ebaumsworld to speak for me
    How long were you crying before you quivering hand was able to click on that?

- - - Updated - - -

P.S.- you're going to erupt into tears if I don't call you gay so you make love with a man. There, happy?

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

lol @ '...There, happy?...'

I feel like I'm in grade 3 again.

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    lol @ '...There, happy?...'

I feel like I'm in grade 3 again.
    Funny you mention that because @Cody Phoenix trolls elementary schools to try and get some of 3rd grade in him... again.

Battle Record
    0-1

hey guys im doing a magazine piece about the beauty of testicles, any chance i can get pictures of your pods for inspiration. This magazine said I could write this for ten bucks but I insisted on paying them twenty, even when i found out they would pay me that ten. It was a good day but please send me nicely lit nut pictures so I can write a great article.
    No. And what the fuck? And no.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Lenox's Avatar
    Battle Record
    42-43
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Wuxia accepted. 25+ Wins

Sick rap beat by metroboomin

- - - Updated - - -

Thx for kicking me out of ip u fucking faggots @Emily @Jukon @know p

- - - Updated - - -
    @KnowP fag bitch

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

lol

point to the doll and show us where they touched you
    Last edited by Nohbody; June 10th, 2016 at 03:02 PM

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    0-1

Was that homo banned for the faggy link spamming? If so... good.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

i dunno, must have happened before me re-joining IP . . i never knew he was on the roster

and from the looks of it, not a very big loss

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

SirVent
    Battle Record
    13-2
    Awards PS Champion/IE Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF PC HOF SOTW

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Blaze View Post

Sick rap beat by metroboomin

- - - Updated - - -

Thx for kicking me out of ip u fucking faggots @Emily @Jukon @know p

- - - Updated - - -
    @KnowP fag bitch

Yeah cause em and I have control over who is in ip and everything. Fuck outta here

the theory of cause and effect is flawed,
    we expect the outcome to mirror the struggle, that's wrong.

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Yep. Racist rants.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Light View Post
    i dunno, must have happened before me re-joining IP . . i never knew he was on the roster

and from the looks of it, not a very big loss
    He was on the roster at one stage, ages ago. And then KnowP organised a head count. Anyone who didn't log in by a certain time, was out. Not only didn't Johnny log in, but he failed to come in for weeks after that. And he never asked about not being on the roster before. He would have noticed. But I think he just now decided to get upset about it and unleash his typical rant, coupled by a video of some unsuspecting boy, so Johnny can post racist crap.
    Shame. Shame on him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jukon View Post
    Yeah cause em and I have control over who is in ip and everything. Fuck outta here
    Well said.
    Last edited by Emily; June 10th, 2016 at 09:50 PM