User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 36

Thread: PS4 game suggestions

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: PS4 game suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    once you been playing a bit you can past the childest aspect of it, the noob skins are childish looking.

COD is easier than fortnite, fortnite takes a bit with the aim and shit, it will take you months before you even get a win, cod aint got shit on battle royale games, thats why the blakc ops 4 has battle royale mode in itt, there also killing the campaigns off completely, I think i'm the only one that liked the campaigns haha

those cod games and other games like that pretty much do the aiming for you.
    My son is nice at COD. We practice on the hardest difficulty and the highest control settings. He isn't at my level yet but when we play online his k/d ratio is ridiculous because of all the time I put into training him. Other kids his age can't compete with him.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    My son is nice at COD. We practice on the hardest difficulty and the highest control settings. He isn't at my level yet but when we play online his k/d ratio is ridiculous because of all the time I put into training him. Other kids his age can't compete with him.
    he going to be better than you with more experience in battle royale games tho.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    he going to be better than you with more experience in battle royale games tho.
    He's good at Fortnite but just because it's a battle royale game doesn't mean he would be better at it than me if spent any practice on it.

The only game he has ever truly surpassed me at was WWE2K18. I taught him everything he knows and now he bodies me every time we play. But I will always be better at shooters.

Stranger

He's good at Fortnite but just because it's a battle royale game doesn't mean he would be better at it than me if spent any practice on it.

The only game he has ever truly surpassed me at was WWE2K18. I taught him everything he knows and now he bodies me every time we play. But I will always be better at shooters.
    you aint played a shooter if you aint played a battle royale type game though.

I don't think ill never play another cod game now lol.

Battle Record
    115-57
    Awards VBL Champion 100+ Wins

I'm looking for an RPG, 300+ gameplay hours, with replay value and loot crates.

I've been playing NBA2K18 everyday since it was released last year and I'm starting to get tired of it.

I'm probably going to buy the Borderlands: Handsome Collection game again because that's my favorite PS4 game hands down.

If you want to play online my gamertag is "GalacticRBGOAT"
    when i get back from australia im going to go on true vault hunter mode on BL TPS - i just finished it on normal before i left. So we can get up and run some missions and shit ha

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by Meks. View Post
    when i get back from australia im going to go on true vault hunter mode on BL TPS - i just finished it on normal before i left. So we can get up and run some missions and shit ha
    Word. TPS was slept on, imo. I've been waiting forever to get BL 3.

Battle Record
    115-57
    Awards VBL Champion 100+ Wins

Word. TPS was slept on, imo. I've been waiting forever to get BL 3.
    I agree. It's def been one of my favorite games bar none

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

Have you played Witcher 3? I haven't played it yet but it looks gorgeous.
    yes i have both. both great games.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

My son has tried to get me to play Fortnite religiously but I always clown him because it looks way too childish. The game itself looks stiff, the character movements don't impress me, and the dance routines are girly. He always plays it with his online friends.
    Games for faggots. Looks worse then N64 Golden Eye compared to modern gaming graphics man. Shit's 1D. Go figure why the biggest loser would suggest it.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

PS4?

Battle Record
    22-22
    Awards GBL Champion FL Champion

the building is the hardest part

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Games for faggots. Looks worse then N64 Golden Eye compared to modern gaming graphics man. Shit's 1D. Go figure why the biggest loser would suggest it.
    Its literally the most poplular game in the world. Historically there has never been a more popular video game.

But leave it to Amen to judge & give opinions on something he has absolutely no experience with.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Bro we don't need your opinion on shooter games, we know where you stand with guns.

Continue playing god of war where there are no guns and just battle axes and faggot banana swords, pussy.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

See im more on the sports, fighting and shit like resident evil dead island. I suck at shooter games.
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    51-15

Call of Duty, before that was Rainbowsix/Ghost Recon, before that was Syphoon Filter & Metal Gear Solid and before them was Golden eye.

1st person shooter IMO = best gaming.