User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: White people rapping in hip hop

White people rapping in hip hop

how much do you guys agree with the whole post malone/eminem/g eazy being a culture vulture? Curious.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Re: White people rapping in hip hop

0 % agree lol

Pigmentation in ones skin has nothing to do with how talented you can be at any genre of music.

Are you saying black people shouldn't be allowed to make punk rock and should stick to rap and blues? Or are black people allowed in every genre of music but white people should be confined to certain genres?

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

i think hiphop is for black people exclusively

these whiteboys think they can rap, eat fried chicken, treat themselves to watermelon, father illegitimate children, have crushing debt, use lotion, and shop at foot locker and i'm sick of these culture vultures

Bye bye black bird Poeta Demonio's Avatar
    Battle Record
    18-1
    Awards OM HOF PS Champion/IE Champion PS HOF PS Season champ Legendary PC PC HOF

If hiphop is just for black folk, this site is completely fucked haha
    AI

“ˇViva la Revolución!”

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post

these whiteboys think they can rap, eat fried chicken, treat themselves to watermelon, father illegitimate children, have crushing debt, use lotion, and shop at foot locker and i'm sick of these culture vultures
    Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    0 % agree lol

Pigmentation in ones skin has nothing to do with how talented you can be at any genre of music.

Are you saying black people shouldn't be allowed to make punk rock and should stick to rap and blues? Or are black people allowed in every genre of music but white people should be confined to certain genres?
    I'm not saying anything, just curious

Battle Record
    96-70

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyQuan View Post
    I'm not saying anything, just curious
    oh ok my bad

This is flat out prejudice. I dont know what hip hop and eating fried chicken, watermelon, illegitimate children, debt, lotion and shoes have to do with rapping. But thanks for the reply nonetheless

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyQuan View Post
    This is flat out prejudice. I dont know what hip hop and eating fried chicken, watermelon, illegitimate children, debt, lotion and shoes have to do with rapping. But thanks for the reply nonetheless
    don't get me wrong i totally agree with you white people should be segregated from hiphop because they're subhuman pieces of shit

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Use dick flavored chap stick man, you forgot to mention. The fuck.

Battle Record
    0-2

chocolate milk just came through my nose...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

It is simple.

Black people created jazz and rap.
    White people created punk rock, soft rock, hard rock, all rock and bad country music.
    Fresh makes gay love rock songs.

If each skin color stuck with their genre - the music industry would be in a better place.

Just saying...

Battle Record
    96-70

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    It is simple.

Black people created jazz and rap.
    White people created punk rock, soft rock, hard rock, all rock and bad country music.
    Fresh makes gay love rock songs.

If each skin color stuck with their genre - the music industry would be in a better place.

Just saying...
    and what the fuck genre is puerto ricans under? crunkcore?

Battle Record
    51-15

Reggeaton, you flaming salad tossing of men with pancake asses!

Battle Record
    96-70

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Reggeaton, you flaming salad tossing of men with pancake asses!
    alright you get a pass