User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: Mr. Elmsby vs Killing Spree

Battle Record
    0-1

Mr. Elmsby vs Killing Spree

Time for your hiding is done, @Killing Spree . You hide, you cry, and you display very non-masculine behaviors.

So much so, in fact, that your crying got me banned from the area where battles occur. So we're doing it here.

Ten lines, no links, due 8/11 at 12 a.m. Pacific Standard Time.

But the thing with cowardice is that it's addictive. You're addicted to avoiding owning up to anything, ever since the days you were in that MLB crew and you ran away from three consecutive battles that were designed for you to win. Ever since the days of The Senate where a single post by The Great Father sent you running like it was an Olympic sprint and you needed a gold medal to live. Ever since I came back and beat someone but you gave me the loss and banned me when you found out who I was.

Fear is your heroin and you're a complete smackhead. And let's all face it, you're going to prove me right again and browse this thread once or a few times, maybe make a passive aggressive whimper of a comment. In the end though you're going to go right back to doing the only thing you've ever been good at, and that's being a bitch. A 43 year old chicago discount whore's pussy is more noble than you.

Your bitch ass has the emotional support hotline on speed dial, @Killing Spree .
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Battle Record
    0-1

Re: Mr. Elmsby vs Killing Spree

Of course so far @Killing Spree is a bitch. I don't even rap and he's shook.
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Battle Record
    0-1

Called it, @Killing Spree is a bitch.

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

@Amen says that its acceptable for a man to call him handsome and vice versa... what is your ruling on this matter @Mr Elmsby ?
    Last edited by Greedy; August 12th, 2016 at 03:42 PM
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Joog trolling hard.

Low tier boarding right now, lol.

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by joog'n View Post
    @Amen says that its acceptable for a man to call him handsome and vice versa... what is your ruling on this matter @Mr Elmsby ?
    That straddles the line. Unlike @Killing Spree , who only straddles men. And loves being terrified of me.

Battle Record
    46-9
    Awards Legendary Member 25+ Wins OM HOF LLL HOF LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner

This cat can't see any of the battle league forums on here?? Lmao damn, gave him the business.
    Been a real one.

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by Lay Doubt. View Post
    This cat can't see any of the battle league forums on here?? Lmao damn, gave him the business.
    Because @Killing Spree is paralyzingly terrified over someone who hurts his feelings named Mr Elmsby. He is the biggest bitch I have ever known.

Battle Record
    46-9
    Awards Legendary Member 25+ Wins OM HOF LLL HOF LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner

I mean yeah, I definitely would have said something in this thread by now if you were talking like this to me.
    Been a real one.

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Lay Doubt. View Post
    I mean yeah, I definitely would have said something in this thread by now if you were talking like this to me.
    This is the incorrect approach to take. @Killing Spree knws better than to entertain this fuckery. theres a pretty legit reason this guy can only access the lounge
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    46-9

This is the incorrect approach to take. @Killing Spree knws better than to entertain this fuckery. theres a pretty legit reason this guy can only access the lounge
    Word I wouldn't know obviously, but if it's that legit then why not just ban the kid at this point? Lmao.
    Been a real one.

Battle Record
    0-1

@Killing Spree knows better than to sass me, I'll drain his will to live like the baby boomer generation drained Social Security. But the fear is real, I've seen suburban wiggers held at gunpoint show more courage and respectability even while they wet their fubu jeans.

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

I'll actually rape you all.

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by Witty View Post
    I'll actually rape you all with my anus.
    What?

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Elmsby View Post
    What?
    I will rape you all with my anus.

What are you struggling to understand about that?