User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 36

Thread: LLL Season XX HOF Nominations

Battle Record
    74-16
    Awards 50+ Wins - 50+ Wins LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Key Tourney Champion FL HOF

Re: LLL Season XX HOF Nominations

Thread synopsis

Notti was like

Lay was like

It's getting salty in this bitch lol
    Last edited by Attack of the Muff; August 14th, 2016 at 05:38 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Aero
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Text day is brain food day

Battle Record
    22-22
    Awards GBL Champion FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Lay Doubt. View Post
    Fuck you mean? You're polishing my knob right now, sucking at text battling & sucking dick simultaneously.. now if only your bars were as on point as your multi-tasking is. It's not surprising you'd try to clown on me by using lyrics from a song 15 years old. Still fresher than your ancient ass concepts though. Hey at least you're consistent with your unoriginal approach to shit. You didn't have time to waste thinking of anything witty? Do you know what it means when it's natural for you to think up something terrible but not something nice? It means you're fucking garbage and should stop trying to battle. Like, forever.
    lol i ain't gon sit here and front, you are good at text battling. but you are a dick riding faggot.

i may not be good at text battling but i ain't no dick rider that jump in to the rescue of another man everytime his name is mentioned.

face that fact

You've Earned a Custom Title! Enbombz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    29-24
    Awards LLL Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion

@Amen some serious swaying going on here. We're gonna need citations and tampons stat.
    Nowadays an Ezekiel be enough to stake a kosher death
    Left ghost instead, these Dudes don't even know their dead

Battle Record
    46-9
    Awards Legendary Member 25+ Wins OM HOF LLL HOF LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Notti View Post
    lol i ain't gon sit here and front, you are good at text battling. but you are a dick riding faggot.

i may not be good at text battling but i ain't no dick rider that jump in to the rescue of another man everytime his name is mentioned.

face that fact
    Oh I'm good? Thanks because I was waiting for your confirmation in order for me to feel validated as a writer and I'm so happy I have it now.

Spit doesn't need any rescuing, and like I've said before I give no fucks what he even thinks about any of this. I say what I want to say so when I see someone acting like a hoe such as this enbombz scrub and his little passive aggressive post in the chat thread yesterday then I'm kicking facts and calling the clown out. Nobody gets to slide after commenting some faggotry like that, doesn't matter who's involved.
    Been a real one.

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Why does the faggotry follow all the way into HOF nom threads?

If it's no, then say no. If it's yes, then say yes.

Pretty fucking simple. This type of shit is the reason kids get called on the carpet for acting like hoes. People with low-to-no skill level calling another writer wack.

But that shit ain't the truth. The truth is…you're the weak, and I am the tyranny of evil men. But I'm trying, Ringo. I'm trying real hard to be the shepherd.

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Vote no.
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    46-9
    Awards Legendary Member 25+ Wins OM HOF LLL HOF LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner

Spit, Amen, Slowhands, Smog = yes votes. The majority of no votes are from salty little faggots saying no simply just to say it.

This was HOF. What are you waiting for or what's the criteria to put it in? @Amen
    Been a real one.

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

U ain't talking about me. That's for damn sure
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Lenox

Stop bitching like a bunch of faggots in althe voting thread

My vote is yes.

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

um

after these playoffs there's gonna be 4 seasons of hof battles to be updated... FOUR SEASONS

so how's about we focus on that, rather than this one pic battle lol

Battle Record
    46-9

Put it in already tbh
    Been a real one.

Battle Record
    56-25
    Awards LLL Season Champion - LLL Season Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion

Def not
    Now I am become death; destroyer of worlds.

Battle Record
    46-9

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    Def not
    Bruh kick a rock or two. My 14 lines as a whole was straight flames and if you really try denying that then you're either salty as fuck like a lil bitch or just literally don't know what a dope verse looks like. My shit was fuego son, get the fuck outta here.
    Been a real one.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

10 votes, 80% must be yes.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

anything else yet?