User Tag List

Page 201 of 415 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 200 201 202 211 251 301 ... LastLast
Showing results 3,001 to 3,015 of 6221

Thread: FL Chat

Re: FL Chat

New guy's POV, voting on here is tedious and I can see why folks don't do it consistently. People copy and paste each verse to give thorough feedback but most of the line by line expos are 'decent' or 'nah'. What's the point of that? A sentence or two explanation of the pros and cons of each verse should be enough.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

You've Earned a Custom Title! GrimmZReaper's Avatar
    Battle Record
    24-5
    Awards FL Tournament Winner FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Eessessoh View Post
    New guy's POV, voting on here is tedious and I can see why folks don't do it consistently. People copy and paste each verse to give thorough feedback but most of the line by line expos are 'decent' or 'nah'. What's the point of that? A sentence or two explanation of the pros and cons of each verse should be enough.
    another new guy POV...its not that tedious...these battles are only about 5-6 bars usually...doesn't take that long to read and post. I've seen threads of multiple people arguing go on for pages and pages... if u can take time to argue u can take time to vote...and u kinda need breakdowns cause some peoples lines go over some peoples heads...

like if u said " dump the straps like Stephan out the chamber" or
    "a bunch of niggaz with long arms, look like like the good times portrait" ( J.C.)

^^ some folks wouldn't get that and just move on to the next bar......

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eessessoh View Post
    New guy's POV, voting on here is tedious and I can see why folks don't do it consistently. .
    I'd also agree with u if the 1-2 punch got voted on, but even that gets stalled from lack of votes... its a one bar battle, that logically should mean everyone should be able to cast a vote.... doesn't happen though.... dudes are just lazy

True enough about the one bar voting....thats just lazy. And yeah, Ive seen it elsewhere...if folks took as much time battling/voting as they did bitching and arguing, all these sites would flourish. I just don't see the point in some folks bar by bar breakdowns....one word feedback on each line? as a battler, Id rather get no expo at all.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

If I want to break down your shitty bar...I'll do what ever the fuck I want

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    If I want to break down your shitty bar...I'll do what ever the fuck I want

lmao.
    Best Rookie of Season 13 - Poet's Society

Battle Record
    86-54

@Showstopper540 ill be home soon and key something up. @Boyznblack i may need the ext till tomorrow at some point homie...deff showing tho

You've Earned a Custom Title! GrimmZReaper's Avatar
    Battle Record
    24-5
    Awards FL Tournament Winner FL Champion

@Showstopper540 ill be home soon and key something up. @Boyznblack i may need the ext till tomorrow at some point homie...deff showing tho
    ext granted.... due by sunday at 11:59pm....

Battle Record
    86-54

Quote Originally Posted by Boyznblack View Post
    ext granted.... due by sunday at 11:59pm....
    good shit

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    34-16
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion GBL Season Champion Haymaker Maddnes Champion GBL Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion FL Tournament Winner

good shit
    Yo can u set up a battle thread; me vs. Arbor. It says i dont have enough points to set it bc o havent accomplished enough here lol foh

Battle Record
    86-54

Quote Originally Posted by plethora View Post
    Yo can u set up a battle thread; me vs. Arbor. It says i dont have enough points to set it bc o havent accomplished enough here lol foh
    you need to vote and poll your votes. pollings how you get those thread starter points

@know P.....both verses been up for close to a week with links posted ahead of time. Can we get it open for votes?
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...-vs-BoyznBlack
    Gracias

Battle Record
    86-54

@KnowP @Letterman ^^^^^^^

Battle Record
    86-54

@OG Maestro
    Your verse is there but you don't have enough points to see

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Don't have enough points, kind of fairy shit is goin down here nowadays

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.