User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: WK 4 Contenders:Packed graves Vs Unfukwitable[PG Wins]

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

WK 4 Contenders:Packed graves Vs Unfukwitable[PG Wins]

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...psz6glnivw.png

LLL RULES!

verses due thursday 11:59PST
    Minimum Lines = 10 Lines
    Maximum Lines = 20 Lines
    Extension: Up to opponent
    3 voting links required LLL champ, FL CHAMP and LLL Contender matches required
    2 no shows you out for the fallowing week.
    3 no shows you out for season.

@Packed Graves
    @Unfukwitable

Battle Record
    42-28
    Awards Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 25+ Wins FL Champion

Re: WK 4 Contenders:Packed graves Vs Unfukwitable

20.... lets make it happen

Rusty
    Battle Record
    64-33
    Awards Cypher Winner FL HOF 50+ Wins FL Tag Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion

Yup
    1x Best Overall Textcee(tie)
    1x FL Best Text Battler

Battle Record
    42-28
    Awards Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 25+ Wins FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Packed Graves View Post
    @Networth apologies in advance

RIP
    BITCH BE HUMBLE!

Networth had u stand ya ground but I'll make u take flight kid, easily;
    I'll start bug'n til Netcees PG back track way worst than the site did recently.
    Shots puncture lungs & soon sportin Oxygen tanks'll be this cunts M.O;
    he'll walk around w/ AIR on his side looking like a pair of Nike Uptempos.
    Spree threw the dirt & now Ima leave this dude deserted, screw the hearses;
    I'll send the cost to Kill bill too, show'em I had punches destroyin Graves b4 Uma Thrumin.
    Sword equip, make an incision from his stomach, throat to his back;
    the death'll be Holographic, I'm gettin shine on this card after opening Packs.
    Dont make a move, I'll sit clippas on ya neck;
    So if u even Figets gon be nothing but tips spinnin on ya flesh.
    You got 30 clips & let a 9 spark, please, Ur more likely the top queer ina all guy party
    Only time he'd shoot up the ladders.. is startin from the bottom in a Homo hierarchy.
    they said PG's on top & I started reminiscin bout playin Pokemon & now I'm convinced
    This aint a game, but when a low life is making noise they usually die from the slightest hit.
    When I read those verses u put together out loud *laughter spreads*
    I bet you'd Goyards further in ya career sellin knock off bags instead.
    D O 0 O 0 M

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MUSIC VIDEO^

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Fuk wins by ns... feed

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Unfukwitable View Post
    BITCH BE HUMBLE!

I'll start bug'n til Netcees PG back track way worst than the site did recently.

☆☆☆☆☆

☆☆☆☆☆

I'll send the cost to Kill bill too, show'em I had punches destroyin Graves b4 Uma Thrumin.

☆☆☆☆☆

☆☆☆☆☆

☆☆☆☆☆

You got 30 clips & let a 9 spark, please, Ur more likely the top queer ina all guy party
    Only time he'd shoot up the ladders.. is startin from the bottom in a Homo hierarchy.

they said PG's on top & I started reminiscin bout playin Pokemon & now I'm convinced
    This aint a game, but when a low life is making noise they usually die from the slightest hit.

☆☆☆☆☆

☆☆☆☆☆
    Wow. Unfukwitable wasn't messing around. This would of been a great contenders match if PG showed.

Rusty
    Battle Record
    64-33
    Awards Cypher Winner FL HOF 50+ Wins FL Tag Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion

Re: WK 4 Contenders:Packed graves Vs unfukwitable[feed]

You really opened this for feed I told @killin g Spree I'm dealing with a death in my family bruh. Y'all niggas lame either open this up or sign me out for good An delete a nigga account

- - - Updated - - -

Ima post this so you know I ain't duck you, I had some RL issues I had to deal with.

Anyways you faggit

Unfukwitable aka Phre$h aka Kurt Cocaine aka GR8 aka Noquear

you recycled here & numerous times on NC.

my name holds weight, yet I haven't met someone that'll say your good
    only time any one cares about GR8 Value, is Walmarts in below poverty neighborhoods
    you talk bout guns every battle, real gangsters plead the fifth
    but if we beef bullets'll enter ya chest & side nigga with out losing cool over a cheating bitch
    you ain't done shit in the big leagues, he all hype - time i expose the queer
    last wk you dropped a ball punch, ironic that's something you've done your whole career
    Asian rapper claimin to grip triggas? must take moms for a twist nigga
    It's no shock you recycled Dat Stick line an oddly enough look just like Rich Chigga
    you should be 0-2 after last wk- not even who Im posed' to face homie
    think getting a bitch pregnant off a one night stand- Fuk made it here due to mistakes only
    yes the rules aren't written but do they need to? GoW handle this dweeb
    only thing he should be in Contention for right now is being banned from the league
    recycled 3x in a month, thats criminal- id rock his jaw if I met this guy
    your bars aren't just suspect, every time you battle their put in line ups for victims to identify
    me, you, dot & art fighting for champ spots- in that case I'm leaving you dead
    so when I say Contenders Match- picture drawing the tool an putting a beam on your head
    1x Best Overall Textcee(tie)
    1x FL Best Text Battler

You've Earned a Custom Title! DzasteR's Avatar
    Battle Record
    6-3

Re: WK 4 Contenders:Packed graves Vs Unfukwitable [open for votes]

vs

only time any one cares about GR8 Value, is Walmarts in below poverty neighborhoods
    last wk you dropped a ball punch, ironic that's something you've done your whole career
    think getting a bitch pregnant off a one night stand- Fuk made it here due to mistakes only
    your bars aren't just suspect, every time you battle their put in line ups for victims to identify
    so when I say Contenders Match- picture drawing the tool an putting a beam on your head

PG came in despite his issues and cooked up something hot. No questions asked. The bars quoted above was definitely rated 75/25 against Fuk. I felt Fuk' verse regardless, his concepts and punches were dope. That fidget bar didn't really do much damage or the kill bill (that one is played though). PG really hit his opponent with hard personals and had some decent punches overall. His verse was equipped with a lot of damaging hits. He was overall more consistent and had fire behind his concepts and personals. Overall, great battle.

v/ PG

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    34-16
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion GBL Season Champion Haymaker Maddnes Champion GBL Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion FL Tournament Winner

Vs.

V/ unfuk

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

[qoute=Unfukwitable]
    BITCH BE HUMBLE!

☆☆☆☆☆

☆☆☆☆☆

☆☆☆☆☆

☆☆☆☆☆

☆☆☆☆☆

☆☆☆☆☆

☆☆☆☆☆[/quote]

You really opened this for feed I told @killin g Spree I'm dealing with a death in my family bruh. Y'all niggas lame either open this up or sign me out for good An delete a nigga account

- - - Updated - - -

Ima post this so you know I ain't duck you, I had some RL issues I had to deal with.

Anyways you faggit

Unfukwitable aka Phre$h aka Kurt Cocaine aka GR8 aka Noquear

you recycled here & numerous times on NC.

☆☆☆☆☆

but if we beef bullets'll enter ya chest & side nigga with out losing cool over a cheating bitch

☆☆☆☆☆

☆☆☆☆☆

Asian rapper claimin to grip triggas? must take moms for a twist nigga
    It's no shock you recycled Dat Stick line an oddly enough look just like Rich Chigga

☆☆☆☆☆

yes the rules aren't written but do they need to? GoW handle this dweeb
    only thing he should be in Contention for right now is being banned from the league

☆☆☆☆☆

☆☆☆☆☆

☆☆☆

Dope battle. Both guys brought some really creative bars. They were pretty much evenly matched so it came down to who would slip up first. Packed had some awesome personals. Unfukwitable had some awesome creativity.

I'm going to have to go with Unfukwitable here based on consistency.

v-Unfuk

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Dope battle excuse the break down on a phone but figured id get the vote in while I have some time

Unfuk

Uptempos
    Kill bill too
    Opening packs

Vs

Bullets inside
    Due to mistakes only
    Banned from the league

Damn this was a cool battle quoted those bars thought they were worded the cleanest , could go either way I really liked the suspect victim identify the lines bar more than any of the bars I didn't quote from fun.. so on that had it at 3-3 and tha pushed me over to go PG
    That ipening packs line was dope fuk, I just think overall he got u by one could easily go either way dope battle

Vote packed

You've Earned a Custom Title! GrimmZReaper's Avatar
    Battle Record
    24-5
    Awards FL Tournament Winner FL Champion

vs

good battle here... it got kinda screwed with the recycling/ extension stuff....someones gonna have to put all the rules in writing...
    I think Packs downfall was the recycling angle..after awhile it got redundant and really wasn't being effective..
    Un had a pretty consistent showing here...more consistent than Graves..

v- UN
    Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until Boyznblack has fucked your moms

Battle Record
    86-54

3-2 upp

Battle Record
    86-54

Battle Record
    43-22
    Awards Gauntlet Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Tag Champion LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Unfukwitable View Post
    BITCH BE HUMBLE!

This was a dope battle. Both came with some fire. Props. Man, Unfuk had some dope generics in there and the Nike line was fire. Packed came with some dope bars too and managed to throw a couple personals in there. Honestly.....this could go EITHER WAY, and the ONLY reason my vote is where it is..is because personals > generics for me. Fuck this was dope.

I got Packed by a Lenox brain cell