User Tag List

Page 46 of 100 FirstFirst ... 36 45 46 47 56 96 ... LastLast
Showing results 676 to 690 of 1493

Thread: Chat(VOTE SO WE CAN START NEXT SEASON OF LLL)

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Re: Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Glockamole View Post
    That’s pretty tough talk for a fat white guy who rents his grandmothers basement

Log back out and reevaluate your life hoss
    Not sure who you are (aka nobody) but you know nothing about my life scrotum clinger. Be gone

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by The Real Spit View Post
    Not sure who you are (aka nobody) but you know nothing about my life scrotum clinger. Be gone

You have an android phone, that says all I need to know about your whole persona. Idc if you’re broke but at least come clean

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

You have an android phone, that says all I need to know about your whole persona. Idc if you’re broke but at least come clean
    That's a Note 8 to you, homo. My little girl has an iPhone 8 plus.. that's for little girls.

That's a Note 8 to you, homo. My little girl has an iPhone 8 plus.. that's for little girls.
    She hot?

- - - Updated - - -

Nah I respeck you have a daughter. I too have one of my own

Her name isn’t for this site but congrats we’re alike

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32

She hot?

- - - Updated - - -

Nah I respeck you have a daughter. I too have one of my own

Her name isn’t for this site but congrats we’re alike
    Well let's put it this way... she's 11.. and there's this one dude in his early 20's who lives on the other side of my block that I know.. he raps/slangs/general thug shit right? So we're walking around the corner.. he's staring in our direction for what seems like long enough to question if dude wants a problem.. we get closer and I hear him say, "Oh.." as he realizes it's my daughter.. "she look good dog" and he runs up the stairs. So yeah I think she might be.

How old is your daughter?

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Damn Spit that's crazy. I would of stomped that pedo out. What kind of father lets some dude grope his 11 year old daughter in front of a waffle house then go back inside and eat breakfast?

- - - Updated - - -

RB isn't dead. But it was prior to LLL. LLL revived it.

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    Damn Spit that's crazy. I would of stomped that pedo out. What kind of father lets some dude grope his 11 year old daughter in front of a waffle house then go back inside and eat breakfast?

- - - Updated - - -

RB isn't dead. But it was prior to LLL. LLL revived it.
    I get why he could have been staring so long.. she looks older than she is. She was dressed to impress because she was on her way to a dance function (she's been in competitive hip-hop dance for 6 years now) but yeah if he would have proceeded to say something TO her, then we would have had a (very) brief problem that would have been solved by yours truly.

But even with the "revival" you're talking about, the participation level on the site (and in LLL for that matter) is not anything close to what I expected, even with the recent downturn in activity. But I can't really complain since I haven't been contributing myself, so..

Well let's put it this way... she's 11.. and there's this one dude in his early 20's who lives on the other side of my block that I know.. he raps/slangs/general thug shit right? So we're walking around the corner.. he's staring in our direction for what seems like long enough to question if dude wants a problem.. we get closer and I hear him say, "Oh.." as he realizes it's my daughter.. "she look good dog" and he runs up the stairs. So yeah I think she might be.

How old is your daughter?
    so she’s fully developed already? Has she bled yet?

Mine is 1/2 of a year ish, she not all that

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

I get why he could have been staring so long.. she looks older than she is. She was dressed to impress because she was on her way to a dance function (she's been in competitive hip-hop dance for 6 years now) but yeah if he would have proceeded to say something TO her, then we would have had a (very) brief problem that would have been solved by yours truly.

But even with the "revival" you're talking about, the participation level on the site (and in LLL for that matter) is not anything close to what I expected, even with the recent downturn in activity. But I can't really complain since I haven't been contributing myself, so..
    Even if he was just caressing her arm or reciting poetry to her, that's no excuse for a guy to be flirting with an 11 year old. And the activity has really picked up. Before LLL I had a battle sit in FL for 2 months. I'm just happy we're able to get enough votes to close battles in the span of a week.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

you're a fucking loser

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

You are l l <---this close to getting the car treatment with a new name and only lounge access fuckin loser

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    You are l l <---this close to getting the car treatment with a new name and only lounge access fuckin loser
    do it he's not funny and you can't physically hurt him so best just to make him fuck off

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

I can't hurt him?

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    Even if he was just caressing her arm or reciting poetry to her, that's no excuse for a guy to be flirting with an 11 year old. And the activity has really picked up. Before LLL I had a battle sit in FL for 2 months. I'm just happy we're able to get enough votes to close battles in the span of a week.
    For the last time he didn't do anything lol you're trippin

Hopefully we'll see LLL get more active, I'll stick around for awhile

Battle Record
    86-54

Smh @ this voter of the week gets a champ match shit.