**Rules**
    10 - 20 lines
    no crew, d/r, h, quoted, or under 300 posts votes
    no feeding, recycling
    good luck peace
    check in, verse due.......30 min afta check in

Battle Record
    38-39
    **************CHECKIN IN************************************************ ***********************************************888 8
    PEACE

Battle Record
    38-39
    You should Lern that your handle isn't blingin' or supportin' tha facts........
    i'll burn u like'a candle, the way u singin' u shore ta be whacked//1

No Apology- You have beat me before, but that's in tha past.............
    Anthropology is no more, u got "banned for own good", that's pretty ASS//2

U 'still' roll witta shit-load of "posts per day", wen i challenge u theres "poles in my way", did u get tha point of what tha Mod's tried ta say?...............
    "Pay tha toll"-n-go down that "Quit-Road", or play "net-hooky fo exposure of a day", then mayb ur dick'll get "closer-to play"//3

Fuck tha stretching in ma lines, u couldn't have "sick shit in ya mouth" even if u was "fetching my rhymes"............
    Blessing your mind, di-gressing is time, thas one mo thing u running out of besides this thread ur leaving behind//4

U said not to fear a "no-show", but shit i got time ta drink a beer and u still spit'a verse thas "so-so".............
    I've awaited this re-match "All My Life" like KC&JOJO, you boast hot clothes(raps) but shop at Macy's for "show flows"//5

Look I've done tha minimum verse, but one more bar won't hurt, but i guess it will wen i kick'it in his chin first................
    Settle thin-n-thin ur city-of-adverse(adversity), your werds are scared "drop-less" as you Blurt, wat i "mock-at-best", ur shitty ass verse//6

12 lines
    good luck

An']['hropoLog¥
    Uppin............................................. .................................................. ................................

An']['hropoLog¥
    My bad wrong battle to Upp and this wasnt a check in, I'll post later tontie im goin to work, peace.............................

Battle Record
    38-39
    uppppppppppiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnn for you to spit bro, possible pre writer, but i'll take ue word..................beef was squashed......................payce vot on my otha battle vs. COM on front lines late

An']['hropoLog¥
    Ight im at my cousins right now

we goin to blaze, then we goin sumwhere else and Im guna post when i get home like late tonite

And I dont PreWrite I write shit off the top my head, specially when IM stoned

and to be honest dog ive seen betta frum ya

PEACE

An']['hropoLog¥
    In this rematch you "Proovin Nuthin", I coulda spit betta shit when Im Sick and Caughin/! "I aint guna be Tumblin" like the Big bad wolf tyrin to bring down a "House of Bricks by Puffin"/

You couldnt beat me as Anthropology so how do you expect to defeat Mob/ Once again Ya dignaties bein robbed and you guna leave wit my spits stuck inbetween yo teeth like Corn on the Cob/

Fuck Meks his whole verse was "Blabbed out" like It underwent "Tourettes" man every line was Stretched/
    He's "cumin short" like "Midgets" at the Beach "Playin Catch"/
    So Him winning and becoming Victorius is really "Far Fetched"/

Im like Babies Unpampered and Shitting, Im sumtin ya dont wanna tamper Wit/ Ya pathetic/
    The only way u could "Sting" me is If I cut my self then u were the Medic wit Peroxide in his "First Aid Kit"/

Check it.......
    This bitch hasn't elivated since the last time we Faced Each Otha/
    The Day u beat me Is the day New York Taxi's start Stoppin For Dark Skinned Brothas/

Only way you'd succeed to beat me and escape Defeat is if ya was a "Internet Hacker'/
    But you aint so get ready for this Rematch!
    Im the best and ya bein "Put to the Test" like NBC's Fear Factor/

To fuck bitches you'de have to "Cross Dress" and be thrown Into Womens Prison like a Dike/ I think you won this Time man.....Sike, What i ment to say is your bein thrown around More than BMX Stunt Bikes/

Im just "Wiser than you", ive been around "For a long time"
    Here since I started jabbin yo mothers "Woumb" when u was just a "Little Seed"/
    Dont eva wast my time again, fuck u bette off Battlin Pistol Pete/ haha.....cuz when Competing wit me its like Macintosh Energy comparing to Bill Gates Microsoft PC's/

Finisher

If you came to Windsor frum Jersey ya wouldnt Be Allowed to cross the boarder and Visit me/
    You'de be held unda the suspision of Illegal Narcotics,
    Cuz ya eyes would be pitch Red Bleedin frum These Spits by Anthropology/.....................

Uppin

An']['hropoLog¥
    My bad I wrote to much.............................................. ...........................

Uppin............................................. ............................

Battle Record
    15-4
    tight battle yall, but i feel that MOB took this one, he had better wordplay and solid punches, meks had a nice verse but MOB was just better...

hit this up with an honest vote!

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...threadid=74632

Doctor_J
    Both Yall Had sum Nice verses

But Yall need to work on structure

i vote mob

nice wordplay and punches

keep it dat shit up yall

Battle Record
    25-2
    i think meks came through wit his punches, it was stronger as well,more creativity too

no hate or dr vote

bvote-mekls
    Ya Dig?!

Battle Record
    38-39
    upnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn this shit................good ass battle bro.,............................................. .................................................. ..............dont let ppl sleep on it peace
    uppn 2 or 1? i unno

An']['hropoLog¥
    Uppin............................................. .................................................. ....................

Back it's true...i'm back White-Virus's Avatar
    Battle Record
    11-12
    Didn't you say ppl can't vote on this with less than 300 posts?? If I can vote on this tight ass battle hit me back and I will...But can ya give me a honest vote hea....thanks..if I can vote I'll check back in hea..or reply on my battle and tell me, then I will come back and vote...holla back.....hea's tha link

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...threadid=74080
    Fuck runnin solo....we tha illest

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Crack House Bitches