no hate
    no d/r
    20 lines
    u spit first
    24 hours to spit

~THA SAINT~
    LET ME GET EM REAL QUICK THIS CLOWN DONT WANT IT
    HOL UP YO YO LISTEN

I'm known as the mc killer; u wouldn't have a shot staying on Pace with me being Reggie Miller//
    Each line will kill ya; as my rhymes r like 'un-stuffed turkey' the way you aren't getting any filler//
    Ur bout as real as cartoons so wise up n don't battle a guy that's known to rhyme tough//
    Cause I'll have u walk in 'rooms with ceiling clocks' just to prove that ur 'times up'//lol
    Let the fighting erupt; kid must be 'delivering testicles', cause he's 'driving' me 'nuts'//
    I'll 'carve out your insides' just to prove that when battling me ur 'deprived of guts'//
    You can't survive the cuts; this battles like 'illiterate' 'jail mates'; there's no 'con-test'//
    Your scripts read like they were revived from the recycling bin; they aren't fresh//
    I'm the best; and you beating me is like paraplegics claiming to need an arms rest//
    I'm handing u this L; listen; in votes u'll be down like being in the giving head position//
    I'll 'beat you with a stick' and I don't mean 'racing' you with 'manual transmission'// lol woooo
    My advice is to shut the fuck up and leave this battle humbled by my presence//
    There's trouble in my essence; disagree and watch u get tumbled by my cannons!!!!!!!!!
    I’ll pull your card, smash your face when my punches split right through ur guard//
    Leaving this rook-scarred…kid is staring at rocks, thinking that he looks hard//
    I cook lard just to heat up the beef…I’ll beat up this geek before he’s ready to run//
    My style is like being a ‘runner up in Christian relays’…’second to nun (none)’//
    I’m like obese people, cause when it comes to weight(guns)…I carry a ton//
    Kid thought u had this win? well I’ll 'cut your arm off' to prove ur 'out on a limb'//
    Deliver a thunderous swing; similar to swishes your styles ‘all net’; under the rim//

TRY TO SPIT B4 @$ HOURS THAT VERSE DIDNT TAKE LONG AT ALL

J~Dubya
    yo dat shit was prewrittin i'm bout to get a mod in here
    .................................................. ...............................................

~THA SAINT~
    get a fuckin mod dawg even if it was prewritten its not breakin the rules its not prewriiten ur just mad cuz u cant top it already tryin to sway votes

J~Dubya
    there no way u could have spit all that in 17 minutes get tha fuck outta here and i no its prewriitin cause in my battle callout thread in bitch slapp u said 20 lines

~THA SAINT~
    ok i wrote 20 lines exactly thats wat we like to call a line limit u vote swayin bitch jus admit u cant top my verse and quit cryin and it doesnt take a minute to write a line idiot

J~Dubya
    yo look at ur "record son no wonder u bitchass gotta prewrite"//1
    i'll hit u wit a "sick punch and knock ur out like lennox lewis in tha tyson fight"//2

Ill "telepathically break your esophagus", so when you "read" this youll be "left breathless, gaspin for air"//3
    Ill make you "electrifyin" like "sittin on electricity" or diein from
    a "electric chair"//4

Ill "make you smarter" by lettin "my gat give your brain a little push"//5
    you couldnt "drop bombs" if you were "Saddam Hussein" and I were "George Bush"//6

Ill "stab you in the stomach" wit a "rusted knife"//7
    Im "lethal like toxins" im the "rust you digest thatll end your life"//8

Ill "leave your body like the exorcist" after "my gat leave you possessed"//9
    Ill "inject poison in your heart" leavin you like "cops" but "critical in cardiac arrest"//10

you "losin this battle" is like "Al Gore losin his presidential campaign"//11
    Ill leave a "infill red dot aimed" in the "middle of your crane" ready to "separate your skull from your brain"//12

Ill "slit your wrist" like "eminems wife kim" and let the "blood excrete"//13
    Ill put a "carton of dozen eggs in your bed when you sleep", that means when you rollover "more than twelve shells will be in your ass" when you "wake up and you look under your sheet"//14

my "gat will lift" you so "high" youll be "elevatin wit the birds"//15
    my "punches will leave your mouth redirected" so when you "talk youll be lost for words"//16

ur rhymes are "likea baseball dont hit nuttin but air so when i seen u shakin in no its juss fear"//17
    my rhymes "give u more pain the when tyson bit off vanders ear or like we ur gettin butt fucked by ur favorite queer"//18

u sucked "more than a hooker on a busy friday night"//19
    u claim 2 be a straight up vet but ur rhymes flow slow like when flyin a kite//20

J~Dubya
    uppin 4 votes
    .................................................. .................................................. .............

Battle Record
    1-1
    j~dubs got dis betta flow, and vocab

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wanna start a crew
    <center>-Atl 4 Life-

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My List....
    youngblood(5-4)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    </center>

Crackills
    Originally posted by Atl-Killah
    j~dubs got dis betta flow, and vocab

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wanna start a crew

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    breakdown

Wordplay: Jdubs
    Vocab:Jdubs
    Whackness: Tha Saint
    Flow: Jdubs

VOTE: Jdubs

Clear winner...your shit was way more complex etc...Good verse..Saint..ya didn't know what you were getting into

J-Wizzle
    Originally posted by whitelightning
    breakdown

Wordplay: Jdubs
    Vocab:Jdubs
    Whackness: Tha Saint
    Flow: Jdubs

VOTE: Jdubs

Clear winner...your shit was way more complex etc...Good verse..Saint..ya didn't know what you were getting into

J~Dubya
    Originally posted by J~Dubya
    uppin 4 votes
    .................................................. .................................................. .............

Smokin Dro
    i think j got dis his flow is much better and everything else

nice battle yall

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]100 shit is stupid[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

Battle Record
    21-22
    honest vote......

tha saints verse was way too drawn out.......played

jdub actually had some decent wordplay and punches.....

advice shorten up your battles and people will read it.....

noone wants to read that much.....

vote- jdub