• J-Diesel

3 37.50%
  • Duce I Rae

5 62.50%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 51

Thread: J-Diesel VS Duce I Rae

Duce I Rae
    aight this is a No show fo sure Hit up the votes............................................. ...............................................

Born2flow
    YO GO HIT MY SHIT AND MAKE A HONEST VOTE AND i WILL GO HIT YOUR SHIT AND DO THA SAME ..AND THATS A DEAL.....

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...threadid=55594

D-underground6
    NO SHOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
    ....................................... WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Duce I Rae
    Votes
    .................................................. .................................................. .....

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    16-16
    He aint NO SHOWIN bro I will give a him a couple days to reply then I will make my decision.

Nice drop by the way.

.................................................. ...........................
    My wins came against.....

Born to Kill (5-3), Pax-Knight (5-0) KO, knots05 (5-1), Spiter (5-0) KO, KASPER (5-0) KO, LightsOut (5-0) KO, Consiquence (5-2), Desil Factor (5-0) KO, ATL SPILLA (5-0) KO, roux (5-0) No Show, Franchi$e (5-3) close 1, shockthaworld (5-1), Lyricbrutalizer (5-0) KO, Dirty Boy (5-0) KO, Next?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! ~HoTTie~'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    31-18
    hate no shows...if he doesn't show by tomorrow i'm votin for duce

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-1
    personally i think da boul duce killed his ass.....duce got him pissin himself he to scared to respond....nice job duce.........

Duce I Rae
    LOL thanks
    .................................................. .................................................. .......

J-Diesel
    dawg i always show nigga and whats up with that vote i didn't even spit yet fucking hate vote...........i know its that pussy underground faggot did that shit n-e-ways give me about 20 minutes aiight holla 1.

Amarant
    All of u vote in my battle with BIGTOM and i'll vote
    here
    vote on da poll though

Duce I Rae
    aight then spit then
    shit I did not make him vote so spit
    .................................................. .................................................. .....

J-Diesel
    Duce I Rae is like a hemophobian watchin' himself bleed to death, cuz ya fearin' me kid//
    Hearin' me spit, like chronic to Snoop Dogg, I'll be smokin ya, till ya lungs collapse/
    Must be Nestley or ButterFingers in Anthrax, Cuz the illest bars I Wrap(rap)//
    Slap-Dirt-on-ya-name, Lore'al, a shampoo, even tho' you washed in herbal essence/
    Duce I Rae (my son), please surender, your surounded by well structred punchlines and puns/
    Breakin' through ya system quika den dya-ria 2 gringoes(whites) afta Mexican lunchtime wit runs//
    Clip guns, I clap, but not applause, This wannabe vet, manager of sureal fem-cees/
    The only thing you manageing is being the valet of my parking lot filled with Bent-lys//
    Haha...Alright I'm start it for real...

Duce I Rae , composed of Charmins, guarenteed to be soft/
    Tha kid about as hyped as convalesence with their medication lost//
    'Creepin' like 'TLC', leave 'left eyes' black and blue, eventually dead and forgotton/
    Like Terrorists to the twin towers, ya infrastructure is bound to be droppin'//
    Coppin' feels on kids, in confessional booths with Catholic Preists/

.................change....................... and merk............................

I'll cut this kid from his ankles, tearin' ya flesh, surest way to De-feat/
    Like smashin' ya jaw ova tha curb at ya residence, this evidence is con-crete//
    Its On G, NIQQAZ tellin' me to elevate? Dats like Chris Farely tellin' David Spade to lose weight/
    An while I'm on tha subject, Pimp slappin ya in public, this battle like yo Fate//(DEAD)
    Tha way you kneelin' in front of me wit ya mouth gapin' open, prolly think ya crownin-my-****//
    Outstandin' my spit, Kid, I end more lives then Death, serve more funerals then ministers/
    Mortal Kombat came to me, cuz they knew I wrote the book on fatalities and finishers//
    Last edited by J-Diesel; June 10th, 2003 at 02:15 PM

J-Diesel
    aiight uppin' for fucking vote.............................................. .................................................. ......

J-Diesel
    uppin' for votes............................................. .................................................. ..............

Duce I Rae
    Yo votes
    .................................................. .................................................. ......