• ~RaPiDfIrE~

5 100.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 39

Thread: ~RaPiDfIrE~ vs. villagepimp

You've Earned a Custom Title! RapidFire's Avatar
    Battle Record
    6-0
    ^ what the fuck? lmao....dude..if you think that fucking herb beat me then you're a fucking herb lol....don't ever try to tell me I'm wack cuz I'll tear ur ass apart, then diss you on a fucking album, something u'll never be able to do cuz your a faggot that only does text..now lick my sack..

let the vote stay, I'll still rip him..

peace
    I.J.L.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    You talk big and bad, Rapid, but you not. Your one cocky ass motha fucka... just because you some co-leader of some crew that looks like it is backed by ICP don't mean shit. Shut your mouth, or next time I'll try. You don't want me to try. It ain't pretty bitch.
    Zig Zag. You a bitch. Get my crew's name off your gay ass sig you motha fucka before I rip your ass too.

Uppin'.....
    uppin'.....
    uppin'..... Hey, Rapid, Did your last album sell Aluminum? haha... that's your dream..

Battle Record
    6-0
    ^ dude my album did sell aluminum u cockmaster! it's going brass next....the more shit u talk about me, the worse it's gonna look when u lose...herb..n no...IJL is not ICP...unlike you, we don't pick rappers and try to be like them...

peace
    I.J.L.

No... see, I only talk shit if you do so, you talk shit, I talk shit.... that's the way the world works.
    Anyway, Unlike you, I don't care if I win. If I did, It'd be over by now.

Battle Record
    6-0
    y cuz u'd get people to vote for u?

ok ur vote got taken away...even after I said it could stay, so obviously a mod agrees with me here...and I like how u took all the tech n9ne shit out of ur av. and sig...who cares?

I'm not talking shit, I'm bein honest, n if u can't handle that then too bad...let's get some goddamn votes...
    I.J.L.

No... a mod doesn't agree with you on that obviously... If you would have looked, he didn't explain his vote good enough.... so shut your fucking mouth cuz your getting on my nerves

Battle Record
    6-0
    lmao oooh...u might type me to death...

look you gerbil fucking goblin, the dude voted for you...yet at the bottom he says
    "rapid you suck to but not as bad"....now unless I'm a complete fucking 'tard and everyone else is sane, I believe he was saying that I suck, but you suck worse...yet he voted for u? The dude had his shit all fucked up, which is exactly why I thought the vote was bullshit...u seriously need help in writing rhymes duke, ur not even good...and ur definately not good enough to win this fucking battle...but really I don't care who wins now I just wish it would hurry up n end so I can start a battle against someone good..now shut the hell up so I don't have to reply anymore...

peace
    I.J.L.

HellSpawn666

Potent
    rapid took this he had this shit hands down..he had nice punches...good flow..and he vocab was decent...vill u came tight u juss need to have harder punches that was thwe only thing ur lacked

Vote:rapid

pease take time to vote on my battle since i took time to vote on yours
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=111122

PROOF
    whats up village pimp, u were right, i battled set ignorance and i do alot better versus people on my level

Battle Record
    0-3
    I dont know what the fuck is goin on in this thread, but xtreme's first verse wasn't bad

Battle Record
    6-0
    man..I'm sorry that I'm making excessive posts in this..but for real..dude can u just vote? the other guy that voted didn't poll vote..and u just made a free post in here...we only got 1 vote and like 20 replies...can a mod erase all the posts besides the verses and the votes?

peace
    I.J.L.

Battle Record
    39-20
    Well...............well.....................well.. ....... a straight battle I could say from both battlers. Village pimp I caught da way you were flowing when I read it da 3rd time. Pimp when you flow against somebody next time don't do dat 1 line with two rhymes shit because niggas ain't gonna vote for you because I did dat and they said you would of won if it was structured good. Village pimp you had a few o.k. punches and da rest was .......well let's not say da best of you. Rapid Fire was dat you or not nigga? well I would go with rapid fire because he had punches over punches and more........ he had da total package and his flow was consistent and metaphors were good. Village Pimp's rhymes were jus old and played and way to basic to beat rapid fire with his complexness and lyrical abilities. Both keep elevating and read dictionaries to learn bigger words............

vote=Rapid Fire

please vote on my battles below getting slept on...............

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=110451
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109978
    Recieve a free beat of your choice or sample kit by joining the mailing list Below!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    6-0
    well let's not say da best of you. Rapid Fire was dat you or not nigga? well I would go with rapid fire because he had punches over punches and more........

^lol....it was me....Smoka is my cousin...he comes over here and posts...and he forgets to log out sometimes....so of course i logged on and didnt know he had not logged out...and posted...lmao

peace
    I.J.L.