Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dick Tator

5 100.00%
  • Silencerr

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 27 of 27

Thread: Dick Tator vs silencerr

Dick Tator
    [i]hm....no not rally im easily better than yu...u dont understand punches[i]

uppin, silenceer u do suk tho............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................

^ Says It All ^
    Battle Record
    7-0
    LMFAO..

Dick Won This Shit By A Mile x12...Every Aspect Of His Verse Was Better By Far...No Need To Quote...Fairly Simple..

Vote - Silencerr

Dick Tator
    LOL

uppin............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................................finish this wackl nigga................................

LOL.. i ma tell u straght up.. DICK TATOR..

u pretty good.. but u r..

NOT HOT.. lol..

get over urself..

but yeah.. this battle goes to DICK TATOR.. but yeah..

i'll battle ur ass anyday..

just in care u say..

"u don't get my verse"

i get ur verse WORD BY WORD.. the whole lot.. ur punches ur wordplay..

but like..

ur best punches..

the DATE and the ALPHABETICAL..

those two are PLAYED OUT TO THE BADDEST..

i seen it at least 10 times.. EACH..

Lewd
    Flow-dt
    Structure-dt
    Punches-dt
    do i even need to say anymore...
    vote-dt................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .....

T REX
    i gotta go with dic tator on this one too, good flow and it didnt suck like the other guys did ------------------------------------------------------

Battle Record
    212-103
    Awards LLL Season Champion LLL HOF 200+ Wins
    Silencerr was swarmed by heavy shots, good wordplay, and tight flow.

Dick had his game on, in that non-chalant manner...

Props.

Silencerr?

Well, aside from feeding and coming weak...

He also came with a really bad format.

No beef, man...

Just work on ya shit...

Watch how the cats with better records set they shit up.

You'll learn.

Peace

Holla back...

Dick Tator
    thanks born.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................

You've Earned a Custom Title! Silverwolf's Avatar
    Battle Record
    4-4
    Dick tator took this one easily but u guys need some flow

vote dis shit
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...threadid=98729
    What happened 2 2morrow, did u 4get it in ur bone marrow? ...Bitch.

Battle Record
    37-1
    opener
    closer
    punches
    personals

all go to dick tator

this battle was gay as hell

lmao

peace |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ||||||||||||||

i dont like ure name

peace

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

New Writejist Song - Tito Ortiz

None
    Battle Record
    18-0
    dick tator wins cuz silencer did not meet line minimum requirement.. @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@