Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 6 of 200 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 16 56 106 ... LastLast
Showing results 76 to 90 of 2992

Thread: 1-2 Chat (New Season)

Battle Record
    5-7

Re: 1-2 Chat (New Season)

Post pic

now he wants to talk sexy to me.

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted

LOL @ Mein kempt
    @Slayerr

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

@3viction I get why you don't want to spend time on @For Battling and I'm cool with that. But what about you two putting your differences aside and making a run for the Team Titles?

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Mags 99% finished. Just waiting for a winner to the Exalted/MV battle as to keep the stats accurate.

Battle Record
    5-7

I will tag team with 3viction

Battle Record
    32-6

Next vote wins @Exalted. @MV 3-3

I'm here to post mag so hopefully we can get this over with in the next 15 minutes.

Battle Record
    32-6

Due dates have changed.

Bars - Sunday
    Voting Ends - Wednesday

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia View Post
    @3viction I get why you don't want to spend time on @For Battling and I'm cool with that. But what about you two putting your differences aside and making a run for the Team Titles?
    I don't have a problem with him, his problem with me didn't start until after I left and couldn't do anything for him anymore, also I tagged with him in a tag team tournament and got knocked out the first round.

not saying he was the blame, but he was the blame.

I left for a good damn reason too so if he mad at me over that, he sides with the wrong kind of people LOL.

he trys so hard to be a user for something that don't even matter.

I got the last laugh because the hands I left it in, killed it worse than when I was here, took any remaining activity and poached it for their own shit, and I am the one that gave them the power, left it to them then bounced so I can watch it burn to the ground even MORE!
    Last edited by 3viction; July 27th, 2023 at 08:38 AM

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh myyy puuuuusssssyyyy

I'll just put the tip in next time.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Stfu fat faggot youve never gotten pussy!

Battle Record
    5-7

Quote Originally Posted by 3viction View Post
    I don't have a problem with him, his problem with me didn't start until after I left and couldn't do anything for him anymore, also I tagged with him in a tag team tournament and got knocked out the first round.

not saying he was the blame, but he was the blame.

I left for a good damn reason too so if he mad at me over that, he sides with the wrong kind of people LOL.

he trys so hard to be a user for something that don't even matter.

I got the last laugh because the hands I left it in, killed it worse than when I was here, took any remaining activity and poached it for their own shit, and I am the one that gave them the power, left it to them then bounced so I can watch it burn to the ground even MORE!
    What should our team name be bro

Battle Record
    32-6

@3viction I think you and FB have differences in opinion but if you talk it out in a civil manner without insulting each other then you can find some commonalities between the two of you.

I don't have a problem with him and think hes a good mod when hes trying, he stay fucking over NC and they let him do it lmfao.