Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Ghostface Killah Interview

Soule

Battle Record
    1-0

Re: Ghostface Killah Interview

sucks he was going through some dark ish but thats where the best stuff is..

thanks
    curious más curioso y más curioso

Battle Record
    0-2

That was a great interview... “To the Left” was a song that meant a lot to me that I could relate to from both the mans and woman’s perspective LITERALLY. The first time I ever saw pink skies I was in queens and CREAM was on. Wu was very inspirational to us growing up in the 90s and music wise I didn’t notice the struggle he speaks of cause every Barr seemed perfect to me. “All that I got is you” was deep... deep as fuck... me and my boyfriend was in the car riding to get his first tattoo when it was on and his head bowed a bit soaking up every word. So I felt it too. I believe wu bridged a social gap coming in as one of the hardest back then too... as a white girl I still could relate and that’s why they remain one of the most influential to me too. (I’m sure people don’t really care about my opinion but I was happy to read the interview)
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Soule

Quote Originally Posted by A Disciple View Post
    That was a great interview... “To the Left” was a song that meant a lot to me that I could relate to from both the mans and woman’s perspective LITERALLY. The first time I ever saw pink skies I was in queens and CREAM was on. Wu was very inspirational to us growing up in the 90s and music wise I didn’t notice the struggle he speaks of cause every Barr seemed perfect to me. “All that I got is you” was deep... deep as fuck... me and my boyfriend was in the car riding to get his first tattoo when it was on and his head bowed a bit soaking up every word. So I felt it too. I believe wu bridged a social gap coming in as one of the hardest back then too... as a white girl I still could relate and that’s why they remain one of the most influential to me too. (I’m sure people don’t really care about my opinion but I was happy to read the interview)
    Thank you for your detailed input.

Battle Record
    0-2

Dang you have a lot off accomplishments @soul e
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919