User Tag List

Page 54 of 60 FirstFirst ... 4 44 53 54 55 ... LastLast
Showing results 796 to 810 of 899

Thread: Frontlines Chat

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Re: Frontlines Chat

Quote Originally Posted by SoIceyRichG View Post
    I know I look like an asshole right now but I assure you it is in response. I did nothing to blue bayou. He called me out in his magazine he wrote when I didn’t previously have any problems with him. I sent him a private message and called him retarded. Not the best choice of words, but instead of keeping things there, he decided to do it in a vote in attempts to embarrass me using his online peers in attempt to further alienate me. He knew if he put something in a vote in a thread that you guys erase my response. Talking shit directly to me in a manner in which he knows I can’t properlu respond. That’s a hoe move. I responded like a pissed off person. I would challenge him to a battle but after he turns me down the next person I battle is going to say he trolled me and use it as a punchline and everyone’s gonna quote it

I apologize if I offended anybody with the foreigner comment.

- - - Updated - - -

And no I don’t want any help writing I do this every few weeks for fun I just don’t appreciate all the extra bullshit cuz like I said a judge don’t tell ppl how to box They just keep score and relay the results. They don’t take the time out to shit on a boxer for having a different approach to boxing then what they would come to the ring with
    I'm not into the details between you and Blue I was just extending an olive branch in case you were looking to perfect your craft. Wasn't going to tell you HOW to write, just how to write YOUR style better.

Peace

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
    My job while I write magazines is to call it like I see it and review battles accordingly. It's not a "personal" attack, if I think Spit writes a shitty verse one week I'll say that in the mag I don't care what the personal name is. Even in a "live battle" setting I don't like what I've seen from you and my personal opinion is bars like "I told your girl something in the club, you wouldn't know cuz you don't go there" are played/basic.

2) lol at Target vote like i give two fucks about your battles. I voted because I was asked to vote in the LLL chat thread
    Bro ok sure

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by $pitacular1 View Post
    I'm not into the details between you and Blue I was just extending an olive branch in case you were looking to perfect your craft. Wasn't going to tell you HOW to write, just how to write YOUR style better.

Peace
    I’m getting better every week thanks for the offer. Once I get back in writing mode the lines will be here. There almost there now for blue bayou to behave the way he is behaving is just funny to me. Talk shit back to me in pm, don’t fucking wait until u get the chance to shot on well you know full and well that I can’t respond on the way that I would like to respond. I don’t get how voters are allowed to talk shit at all period within a match like that. Saying shit like “even if you read this out loud the whole thing is corny” like cmon dog, Na actually you corny for the way you behaving and if it sound corny when you read it it’s cuz you’re the one reading it. You’re a corny person reading something out loud you probably made it sound corny. But to say a match was even close and all that extra shit is corny and it’s obciously you were emotionally invested in your vote

- - - Updated - - -

this dude went all out on me in a battle review section of his magazine he wrote and it had nothing to do with my match, you was personally attacking me but your job is to judge battles right? So what battle was you judging when you brought up anything that was said to barcotic? I’m confused. When you said I’m a battle rapper and I write and record songs, even tho I don’t and never will, that was apart of you keeping it real about the battle being reviewed right?

But you not reacting emotionally and what you said in that vote has nothing to do with anything previously said and you just judging a match right? Ok sure bro

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Bro ok sure

- - - Updated - - -

I’m getting better every week thanks for the offer. Once I get back in writing mode the lines will be here. There almost there now for blue bayou to behave the way he is behaving is just funny to me. Talk shit back to me in pm, don’t fucking wait until u get the chance to shot on well you know full and well that I can’t respond on the way that I would like to respond. I don’t get how voters are allowed to talk shit at all period within a match like that. Saying shit like “even if you read this out loud the whole thing is corny” like cmon dog, Na actually you corny for the way you behaving and if it sound corny when you read it it’s cuz you’re the one reading it. You’re a corny person reading something out loud you probably made it sound corny. But to say a match was even close and all that extra shit is corny and it’s obciously you were emotionally invested in your vote

- - - Updated - - -

this dude went all out on me in a battle review section of his magazine he wrote and it had nothing to do with my match, you was personally attacking me but your job is to judge battles right? So what battle was you judging when you brought up anything that was said to barcotic? I’m confused. When you said I’m a battle rapper and I write and record songs, even tho I don’t and never will, that was apart of you keeping it real about the battle being reviewed right?

But you not reacting emotionally and what you said in that vote has nothing to do with anything previously said and you just judging a match right? Ok sure bro
    Blue is human like everyone else. None of us are perfect. But I will say this - for someone who's widely regarded as the best online rn, he's fairly humble and generally a good dude. Just my two cents. Not to speak on what you're talking about, I didn't see any of it.

Blue is human like everyone else. None of us are perfect. But I will say this - for someone who's widely regarded as the best online rn, he's fairly humble and generally a good dude. Just my two cents. Not to speak on what you're talking about, I didn't see any of it.
    He clearly is offended but what took place with barcotic when I talked shit to him. He can act like whatever but for him to say “even if you read this out loud every thing is corny af” like cmon now dog. Like really cut it out. You can act like you won’t tryna price a point but it’s clear as day that was a hoe move when I saw he was voting I was actually interested in what he had to say. He took the moment to be a hoe. He can call it what he wants but for him to be a site owner or whatever he is here it’s pretty fucked up for him to behave like that especially when I have him the opportunity to speak his mind behind closed doors.

- - - Updated - - -

And I also don’t get how, if I call him out he gonna day no and then someone can say he trolled me like he actually did something? And people say the line is good. That’s ass backward logic I called you out and you said no you didn’t win anything with that. And I didn’t get hurt or nothing.

But if you read my let out loud that’s the part where you think it would be corny

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL HOF

If I remember correctly you were bitching & moaning when losing (pre my mag write up) and attacked the others guys "text" verse saying nobody would say that in a Live Battle...I take issue with that as it's not a live battle, is swaying and annoying, and tbh your not the first person to bring up text bars vs. live battle bar arguments ....that went down multiple times over the years

I didnt respond to your PM, or even read the whole thing, because I DONT CARE. again, I only voted because I was asked to so the battle didn't sit idle...ftc

Whatever tho I will never vote in another battle of yours ever again...it's as if you don't even exist... Cool man

- - - Updated - - -

He clearly is offended but what took place with barcotic when I talked shit to him. He can act like whatever but for him to say “even if you read this out loud every thing is corny af” like cmon now dog. Like really cut it out. You can act like you won’t tryna price a point but it’s clear as day that was a hoe move when I saw he was voting I was actually interested in what he had to say. He took the moment to be a hoe. He can call it what he wants but for him to be a site owner or whatever he is here it’s pretty fucked up for him to behave like that especially when I have him the opportunity to speak his mind behind closed doors.

- - - Updated - - -

And I also don’t get how, if I call him out he gonna day no and then someone can say he trolled me like he actually did something? And people say the line is good. That’s ass backward logic I called you out and you said no you didn’t win anything with that. And I didn’t get hurt or nothing.

But if you read my let out loud that’s the part where you think it would be corny
    Just saw your edit

Cool we can battle I don't care....set it, I can spotlight it whatever you want....50 and goodluck
    Last edited by Blue Bayou; April 24th, 2019 at 01:29 PM
    "Sound stuff out guys" - Barcotic

Cool

Good luck

Battle Record
    22-3

Nigga couldn’t wait to vote against me lol. Like I give a fuck what you personally heard in 2003. What I said to clout applies within context to him personally. If someone said a similar line to what I said why would I give a fuck?

Personally I thought the match was pretty close. I liked clouts verse, a whole lot more than I did his lll verse. But I still thought I won of course but apparently saying “I’ll melt ice like a microwave” was so much better than the majority of my verse right lol?

- - - Updated - - -

Lol if you say so but it feels like certain ppl got vendettas when they are voting. Oh don’t see it like that so why did blue say “even if you read this out loud” when explaining my verse? Cuz he took offense hats why
    Because I'm a giant man of a humble upbringing and I carry my country with me. I must say you're better than this. Why would you try to sway by picking a line from my verse. I could do the same. But yet again I'm better than that. Not only am I big man in real life I'm also a bigger person in virtue.

I hope you have a good week and take the feedback given in votes to help hone your craft. Please let me know if you want sinnings vote removed. He didnt really give any break down. @$pitacular1 thank you for trying to permediate this ruckus.
    Last edited by Clout; April 24th, 2019 at 02:41 PM
    3TC

you look depressed as fuck in video mags, your fate is unfurled
    I knew cameras add 10 lbs, didn't know it could add the weight of the world

Aero the Black Pegasus

Quote Originally Posted by Clout View Post
    Because I'm a giant man of a humble upbringing and I carry my country with me. I must say you're better than this. Why would you try to sway by picking a line from my verse. I could do the same. But yet again I'm better than that. Not only am I big man in real life I'm also a bigger person in virtue.

I hope you have a good week and take the feedback given in votes to help hone your craft. Please let me know if you want sinnings vote removed. He didnt really give any break down. @$pitacular1 thank you for trying to permediate this ruckus.
    Sway? Is the match still I thought I lost already. I honestly did like your verse my comment was directed towards blue bayou because according to him are match wasn’t close at all whatsoever and if I read my verse out line it would be everything except corny. That’s what I’m talking about when I picked that bar. Because that bar, according to blue, was better than my whole verse. That’s all that was bro. I really did like your verse, especially the crushed ice line

- - - Updated - - -

Lol he talking 50 lines. All you gonna do is quote my online posts all 60 of them to make your verse. It’s going to be such an overwhelming win lol. I can’t wait to see the reviews on that one.

@Clout if we talking about votes not counting then why is blue bayous vote still up did you read his vote? If you think he’s being sincere and everything he said about my verse then keep it up but uh it’s pretty fucking obvious what’s going on when you read what he actually is typing in his vote. How could a vote like that count in any type of match? But if I respond that’s not right and it gets deleted lol. You guys really need to open your eyes and realize how ignorant your being from my perspective of his situation

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

That’s a sway

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

@Zunto for confirmation

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32

@Clout if we talking about votes not counting then why is blue bayous vote still up did you read his vote? If you think he’s being sincere and everything he said about my verse then keep it up but uh it’s pretty fucking obvious what’s going on when you read what he actually is typing in his vote. How could a vote like that count in any type of match? But if I respond that’s not right and it gets deleted lol. You guys really need to open your eyes and realize how ignorant your being from my perspective of his situation
    Just read his vote. While I can see how you would think that's harsh or something, it's a perfectly acceptable vote bro. I didn't sense any kind of malice whatsoever. You're being too sensitive imo.

Just read his vote. While I can see how you would think that's harsh or something, it's a perfectly acceptable vote bro. I didn't sense any kind of malice whatsoever. You're being too sensitive imo.
    Well that’s your opinion but didn’t you admit to not knowing anything about the situation? So you probably wouldn’t understand why he would say “even if you read this out loud out of it is corny af” did anybody ask blue bayou that question? I didn’t think see anybody ask him anything about anybody reading anything out loud.

He already said he will never vote in a match of mine again and I honestly don’t give a fuck about his opinion on anything that I write ever. He can keep his punk ass feedback to himself

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32

Well that’s your opinion but didn’t you admit to not knowing anything about the situation? So you probably wouldn’t understand why he would say “even if you read this out loud out of it is corny af” did anybody ask blue bayou that question? I didn’t think see anybody ask him anything about anybody reading anything out loud.

He already said he will never vote in a match of mine again and I honestly don’t give a fuck about his opinion on anything that I write ever. He can keep his punk ass feedback to himself
    I'm speaking from the perspective of, I've been battling since 2003 and I've seen enough votes to know when someone's going out of their way to be a dick and when they're just being blunt.

You should see some of MY votes, on HIS battles.. you're being sensitive bro, straight up.. and taking that tone with me after I've done nothing but try to be cool to you is a bad look tbh.