Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Calling out Donald Trump

Rumble In The Bumble.. B Bumble B's Avatar

Calling out Donald Trump

6 bars each.. bring your A game.. i always bring mine.. im comin for that number one spot

amen brotha

Stranger

Re: Calling out Donald Trump

heard your gums would stop- tired battlin low lives like you who stick to duckin my drops
    i needed a warm up on rb so i figured id start from the bottom and work my way up to the top

come on trump the chump lets do it...

sorry im not very good at battling. lets due this dawg.. 2day to write.. sorry one day to write... blah im so bad at this..

- - - Updated - - -

won day right?

- - - Updated - - -

cuz people run mouths but they dont run sites

- - - Updated - - -

or countries for that matter.. fucka trump.. anyone who calls 'emselves that is a chump.. your a walk in the parkgod was jogging my mind and told me you were running your mouth.. any day any time any where... i punchline like a boxer on cocaine.. i copyright my verses while you just copy and write yours... the good lords got my back.. hes absolutely sure you cant touch this, no mc hammer....

didnt think youd show up... like i said people run mouths but they dont run sites... hush chicken... no one wanna hear u cluck chicken...