Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 6 7
Showing results 91 to 96 of 96

Thread: Sons of Anarchy anyone?

Re: Sons of Anarchy anyone?

One of the finest season finales…EVER!

I want to know where the book-on-tape passage came from, if it's a real book or what. Remember: the guy narrating it was Irish (could it have been Cameron?).

Here's the whole quote (yeah, I have THAT much time on my hands that I copied down from the tape)-also: I guess it's obvious that this is where the show's title and the MC's name came from:

"Intellect throws each man back upon himself into a solitude from which he looks out with absolutely strange eyes on society. And if the spectacle touches him, if it arouses interest and compassion, his feeling, will be for those tender ones of the great human flock, whom the shepherds shear and starve and sell, but do not feed. Imperfect education makes the rank and file of revolutionists, but from time to time a leader steps down to them out of the highest circles: a Mirabeau, a Rochefort, a Prince Kropotkin. The desire of the sons of anarchy is indeed to dispense with leaders; for since all men in the formula are equal, it is unreasonable that one should lead rather than another."

If anyone's interested, they found the book on this forum: Otto's Book-On-Tape

Soule

uhh... thanks?

Battle Record
    1-3

It's a dope show got everything a television series supposed to have..violence, drugs, sex, minorities, nazis for minorities to kill..the works

Soule

the storyline(s) and characters/cast is what makes the show so good.

Readers of the stories will like this share that is very nice for those people who are looking something for passing of time. People get best essay results with use of essayshark reviews in writers provide useful tips for writings.