User Tag List

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 22 ... LastLast
Showing results 166 to 180 of 343

Thread: Week 5 Chat/Beef

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: Week 5 Chat/Beef

Quote Originally Posted by Packed Graves View Post
    I'm not saying you reached about fake shit I'm saying you reached An how far you had to dig to create a verse

- - - Updated - - -

That's my older brother chief
    This is a fucking text battle. Don't cry to me about using personals or how far I went. I took this battle seriously while you thought you were going to get an easy win.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

I'm not saying you reached about fake shit I'm saying you reached An how far you had to dig to create a verse

- - - Updated - - -

That's my older brother chief
    See id give him my home address and beat that ass hes a man put u on blast on the internet about ur brother commiting suicide like its,a joke straight pussy shit.
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Boston View Post
    See id give him my home address and beat that ass hes a man put u on blast on the internet about ur brother commiting suicide like its,a joke straight pussy shit.
    Jesus Christ dude you are soft af.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

City hall boston ma. Anyone come see me u want to gather personals for ur text verses.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    Jesus Christ dude you are soft af.
    Come see me and say the shit online u say here though would u actually say some shit to packed like that in reality. If u were there for ur family ur brother wouldnt have commited suicide big man on an online forum
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    Ur crying and haven't even battled him lmfaoooooooooo

Fuck joes mom though

- - - Updated - - -

I expect these last two pages to go into the @wtfs for next week
    Beef of the week

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Boston View Post
    City hall boston ma. Anyone come see me u want to gather personals for ur text verses.

- - - Updated - - -

Come see me and say the shit online u say here though would u actually say some shit to packed like that in reality. If u were there for ur family ur brother wouldnt have commited suicide big man on an online forum
    You're way too emotional for this stuff.

Battle Record
    0-1

Fags
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Rusty
    Battle Record
    64-33
    Awards Cypher Winner FL HOF 50+ Wins FL Tag Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion

I don't care about the personals at all. Just if they are personals not dug up info you have to explain to everyone.
    1x Best Overall Textcee(tie)
    1x FL Best Text Battler

Battle Record
    32-6

I don't care about the personals at all. Just if they are personals not dug up info you have to explain to everyone.
    Personals are personals.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Cyphers closing tonight yall

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

It's the same shit dug up or not personally I wouldn't do it cause that requires too much effort , but if dude wants to do it and has time why not ? It's not a compliment battle you're trying to be creative and insult the other guy lol I think he had to many notes in there , but dude you don't want your personal life out there on blast don't put it on the site , if not and your linking shit then dude that's your problem

- - - Updated - - -

And everyone with their addresses and shit are ridiculous no ones going anywhere your on a text site , got beef battle and win if not don't talk , wanna fight in real life ? Lol You're embarrassing yourselves

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by Art. View Post
    It's the same shit dug up or not personally I wouldn't do it cause that requires too much effort , but if dude wants to do it and has time why not ? It's not a compliment battle you're trying to be creative and insult the other guy lol I think he had to many notes in there , but dude you don't want your personal life out there on blast don't put it on the site , if not and your linking shit then dude that's your problem

- - - Updated - - -

And everyone with their addresses and shit are ridiculous no ones going anywhere your on a text site , got beef battle and win if not don't talk , wanna fight in real life ? Lol You're embarrassing yourselves
    Exactly. When I have a serious opponent I shuffle my daily schedule to appropriate at least 30 minutes to an hour of research. To acquire the personals, I use the information shared on the site. I wouldn't of had access to personals regarding Packed Graves if he didn't provide me the ammo himself. Was it inadvertent? Sure. But if you don't want to be caught up in that situation then don't volunteer information about yourself where it can and will be flipped into a personal against you.

Battle Record
    86-54

joes address is false... He works @ velvet in Provincetown mass

Battle Record
    86-54

lol @Art.

I'll be back in a bit. keep that xcypher goin

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

personals hit harder if theyre known enough to not have to be explained
    expos take away from verses

there's some exceptions
    ie doing an opener w/expo
    but if a whole verse needs it? nahhh

but to each his own