Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: All Grown Up Vol. 1 - Q Da Gawd

All Grown Up Vol. 1 - Q Da Gawd

http://www.datpiff.com/Q-Da-Gawd-All...pe.805117.html

I feel this is my most personal mixtape to date. Pls check it out and download. Thanks.

Q DA GAWD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Re: All Grown Up Vol. 1 - Q Da Gawd

Listening as I type...

about 3 tracks in.. sounds dope as fuck. I like that All The Way Up Remix, wish it was longer though lol but it's fire.

Clicking around now checking out the flow, beats. It's so refreshing in a world thats in love with the mumble rap/trap movement to hear someone actually spit.

This is dope as fuck. "Long Road" is another stand out. Everything I'm hearing is fire. I guess my only "complaint" would be that a few of the joints that I'm really digging, I just wish they were longer because I love the flow lol. 10/10 imo. Not a bad track on this tape. Good shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicktorious View Post
    Listening as I type...

about 3 tracks in.. sounds dope as fuck. I like that All The Way Up Remix, wish it was longer though lol but it's fire.

Clicking around now checking out the flow, beats. It's so refreshing in a world thats in love with the mumble rap/trap movement to hear someone actually spit.

This is dope as fuck. "Long Road" is another stand out. Everything I'm hearing is fire. I guess my only "complaint" would be that a few of the joints that I'm really digging, I just wish they were longer because I love the flow lol. 10/10 imo. Not a bad track on this tape. Good shit.

I thank you for listening man. I really appreciate it.

Q DA GAWD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Keep Tryng Me - this is such a serious ass track, im actually jaw dropped over here...

Little Boy - ive been fucking with this track, its on my like likes list on Soundcloud!

ive heard a couple of these joints already but there are some that are new to me i fucks those 2 the most!