User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 36

Thread: LLL Season XX HOF Nominations

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Exclamation LLL Season XX HOF Nominations

Place links in here. Once a few battle links are placed, I will create a Poll thread Nominating the battles that were selected the most..

- - - Updated - - -
    @Packed Graves vs @Lay Doubt - Picture Battle

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...OPEN-FOR-VOTES

Has my vote in the LLL HOF. Shit is fire.

Battle Record
    38-18
    Awards FL Champion OM HOF 25+ Wins

Re: LLL Season XX HOF Nominations

I agree with @Amen , especially considering the current state of text battles. Might be a contributing factor that seems to make this battle even more pronounced but even in the active RB days, this would have been a good one and certainly beats a few that are already in LLL. So has my vote

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Agreed, in.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

True

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

meh. yall need to do one for the past 3 seasons.
    a lot of hof battles that never got nom'd
    .....specifically ones that say vs Greedy in the title

but ill peep this battle later
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

You've Earned a Custom Title! Enbombz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    29-24
    Awards LLL Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion

It was good, don't know about hof.
    Nowadays an Ezekiel be enough to stake a kosher death
    Left ghost instead, these Dudes don't even know their dead

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Look at the quality of HOF battles that are in HOF.

This is definitely HOF worthy - when matched up against what's in HOF now.

You guys need to stop hating... Seriously. @Lay Doubt and @Packed Graves both did a hell of a job in this picture battle and out bar'd ALL of you lame faggots whom been writing all season.

I get it, I'd be mad if I were you too.

Battle Record
    46-9
    Awards Legendary Member 25+ Wins OM HOF LLL HOF LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner

Regardless of this battle getting into HOF, I've always taken exception to someone critiquing a battle with verses that are better than anything they've ever written. It's like, what makes them think they know what's dope when they never write anything dope themselves? They either legitimately believe their shit is dope when they decide to post it or they know it's wack and still choose to post it anyways. Lmao.
    Been a real one.

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Sour Cig View Post
    meh. yall need to do one for the past 3 seasons.
    a lot of hof battles that never got nom'd
    .....specifically ones that say vs Greedy in the title

but ill peep this battle later

this.
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    51-15

Guys, this is not a chat thread. Save it for the chat. Nominate or don't. Simple as that.

Rusty
    Battle Record
    64-33
    Awards Cypher Winner FL HOF 50+ Wins FL Tag Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion

How many votes we need we got 4 so far.
    1x Best Overall Textcee(tie)
    1x FL Best Text Battler

Battle Record
    22-22
    Awards GBL Champion FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Lay Doubt. View Post
    Regardless of this battle getting into HOF, I've always taken exception to someone critiquing a battle with verses that are better than anything they've ever written. It's like, what makes them think they know what's dope when they never write anything dope themselves? They either legitimately believe their shit is dope when they decide to post it or they know it's wack and still choose to post it anyways. Lmao.
    this the dumbest shit i ever heard

- - - Updated - - -

i vote no

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    46-9
    Awards Legendary Member 25+ Wins OM HOF LLL HOF LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Notti View Post
    this the dumbest shit i ever heard

- - - Updated - - -

i vote no
    Nobody places any relevance on your scrubby ass opinion.

"PG don't have a shot, Rafer Alston" ohhh damn super fucking witty bro!! That creativity though!

How about you "skip" your ass up out of the league LOL you suck. Fuck outta here, faggot.
    Last edited by Lay Doubt.; August 14th, 2016 at 04:19 PM
    Been a real one.

Battle Record
    22-22
    Awards GBL Champion FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Lay Doubt. View Post
    Nobody places any relevance on your scrubby ass opinion.

"PG don't have a shot, Rafer Alston" ohhh damn super fucking witty bro!! That creativity though!

How about you "skip" your ass up out of the league LOL you suck. Fuck outta here, faggot.
    i may suck at text battling, but you suck dick. your a dick riding faggot, you love the attention. nas said it best.

and like i said, what you posted was the dumbest shit i ever heard. thinking jus because someone isn't good at something that means their opinion is pointless. you can know if something is good or not whether you can do better then that or not. and my PG line you referenced in your swaying post, i knew was played when i posted it. but i needed 10 lines and didn't have time to waste thinkin of anything witty

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    46-9

Quote Originally Posted by Notti View Post
    i may suck at text battling, but you suck dick. your a dick riding faggot, you love the attention. nas said it best.

and like i said, what you posted was the dumbest shit i ever heard. thinking jus because someone isn't good at something that means their opinion is pointless. you can know if something is good or not whether you can do better then that or not. and my PG line you referenced in your swaying post, i knew was played when i posted it. but i needed 10 lines and didn't have time to waste thinkin of anything witty
    Fuck you mean? You're polishing my knob right now, sucking at text battling & sucking dick simultaneously.. now if only your bars were as on point as your multi-tasking is. It's not surprising you'd try to clown on me by using lyrics from a song 15 years old. Still fresher than your ancient ass concepts though. Hey at least you're consistent with your unoriginal approach to shit. You didn't have time to waste thinking of anything witty? Do you know what it means when it's natural for you to think up something terrible but not something nice? It means you're fucking garbage and should stop trying to battle. Like, forever.
    Been a real one.