User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Ch3kk G - Lucifer

Ch3kk G - Lucifer

This is a Flip Track. When I flip tracks I do 1 of 3 things.

1. a word for word flip. Keeping the same lyrical structure and flow, but replacing the lyrics with my own while keeping the same cadence as the original MC. My favorite, however the most difficult.

2. Flow flipping. Just flipping the flow, maybe a piece of a line from the originator of the verse as my way of paying my respects to the original MC.

3. Killing the track. Sometimes I'll just want to kill a beat. It may not resemble the original track at all. My own total creation.

Battle Record
    0-1

Re: Ch3kk G - Lucifer

the beat bangs right off the rip. and your vocals are crispy as fuck. the hype is perfect. i love it. swag juice everywhere dripin hard i need a shower i have so much swag juice on me. NO body wash can wash off this swag. Damn son i had to call the fire department to get sprayed down bro, they said it was worst case of swag juice they've ever seen man.... ON the real real good man keep it up bangin IT right now but to check out the other ones now
    K.B.
    Kevin Berglund
    Valparaiso, IN

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Will Return all Feed.