User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Welcome Me....

Welcome Me....

Damn, its been years since I've been on here, never battled here though i don't think. I was googling my more notable net name lol, and stumbled upon a post here in which someone claimed to be my old alias from RapFlava lol...that was funny.....hmmm...Any RapFlava heads here? May get back into the battling or open mich ish...

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW
    Welcome to RapBattles.com Atum Rah

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Re: Welcome Me....

Thanks for the welcome Illunatic....I'm loving the activity i see on this site....lots of shit to do ...

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

Don't tell me what to do.

I will welcome you when/if I want to.

Having said that....Welcome to RB

24 x OM Hall Of Fame

Battle Record
    74-16
    Awards 50+ Wins - 50+ Wins LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Key Tourney Champion FL HOF

"Hi my name is Atum Rah..years since I came on here. I googled my name. Saw someone wanted to be me. From RapFlava. What it taste like you ask? It taste like stale ass. Atum Rah. I have a stubby pyramid for a dick. Saw the sphinx sneeze once. Nose flew off. I have hieroglyphics tatted on the shaft of my penis. I don't know what it translates to. Must consult w/ Brendan Fraser. He killed Imhotep. His organs were in jars. Balls too. His balls never decomposed. Scarab. Arabs guy in turban helps Brendan fraser. He was cool. My name is Atum Rah like Adam or Atom and Rah like RAAAAAAAAAH..scare you..i scare you with my avatar. Im a god. Patron God of premature ejaculation. Look at my avatar. Scary right. Anubis head. I walk softly and carry a big stick. Hold on *scrolls up* or magic staff or something. Never mind I got two. Dual wielding coz ima g. G doesn't stand for gangster it stands for God obviously. I reign over you all. Atum Rah. Sound like something Danny Glover muttered while fucking Beloved. Touch me on the inside parts and say my name. Thandie Newton is hot tho. Not in that movie . What the fuck. Meteors landing beside me. I casted meteor storm. Lost 1200 Hit points. Look at my armor. Makes me look like I have abs. Those aren't orbs. They are the testicles of Giant lizards. I killed them with my Staffs. Or staves. Whatever. Names Atum Rah. Hi guys. Here to battle and maybe open mich stuff. Mich short for Michigan. Subliminal. Hah . Im from Michigan. Lansing in particular. Coz Detroit got nothing but pawn shops and closed automobile factories. Pharoah Egyptian god. I sleep in a sarcophagus. I Cant breathe .Protesting in Alexandria. Airtight. Smells like King Tuts Nuts in here. What the fuck. Hi guys. Names Atum Rah. Here to battle."

lol welcome to rb
    Last edited by Attack of the Muff; January 4th, 2015 at 09:07 AM

Originally Posted by Aero
    Text day is brain food day

Yooo lol, what the actual fuck was that? LMAO...some interesting characters here man...my more well known alias is HellRazor, ive bodied alot of netcees on various battle sites lol, been champ everywhere ive gone, but havent battled in years, just trying to see if its something that'll peak my interests again...muff you are awesome bro lol...but yea someone here stated that they were HellRazor from Rapflava also...and the guy who said it appears to be one of your top guys...it was just funny as fuck to me

Battle Record
    74-16
    Awards 50+ Wins - 50+ Wins LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Key Tourney Champion FL HOF

haha, glad you liked it

some of my best work. if your name and avatar wasn't as interesting it wouldn't have been as good

Originally Posted by Aero
    Text day is brain food day

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Atum Rah, welcome.
    Have fun.

SirVent
    Battle Record
    13-2
    Awards PS Champion/IE Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF PC HOF SOTW

Welcome

the theory of cause and effect is flawed,
    we expect the outcome to mirror the struggle, that's wrong.

ayo stay up and keep the swag strong