User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Cypher Annihilation Part 2.

Lenox

Cypher Annihilation Part 2.

Hopefully you remember me and Mojo when we dropped 'Cypher Annihilation Part 1.' Well if you did get ready for Cypher Annihilation Part 2.

(Verse 1).
    Lenox: Invincible cloning showing that my shits provoking/ spitting rituals till your split open and your ribs are showing/ me and mojo are quick to put the tech to your cabbage/ wrecking legends that present us with veteran status/ slice your neck since I was hidden under your mattress
    Mojo: Cant accel but tryna exit hell and reach excellence, fine edibles, burnin medical, incredibility all thats relevant, attempts to relish in a city where melons split, Reminiscing daily wit degenerates never generous, bad temper and rarely temperate, 1999, I been a member since
    Lenox: I'll amputate you rhyme for rhyme with no hesitation/ welcome to the place where we meditate and resemble satan/ decapitate you with a deadly combination of penetrations/ deadly like the minds of mental patients on a special occasion/ can you stand to test the equation of my head that's been heavily sedated/
    Mojo: Makin MCs break into they brand new nike shoes, cuz they dont wanna end up on the bottom of my timberland hikin boots, kik cyphers, kickin style fresher than riping fruit, my raps too much to bite into, so never peep a line to chew unless you want ya head sliced in two, Born and raised where they'll take ya tyke and boo, and its rykers straight after learnin writin tools, ya fuckin fightin fools, ill blow this fuckin mic in two cuz im the nicest dude
    Lenox: No time to waste/ one rhyme will put your who squadron in cyber space/ keep the glock on the side of my waste since I got no time to waste/ killing complicated non disgraceful crews like some concentration Jews/ kill you calmly and put you on the daily news
    Mojo: Yall say u on some nonfiction but then you get to snitchin thats a contradiction, you dippin when I got cons wit shots lickin, addicted to block rippin I gotta prescription, drugs imported less important than blondes missin, so im gettin coke from cuba to moms kitchen, as long as the rhymes remain unbitten im killin competition.
    Lenox: a known sniper on the right is the Luger, infinitely smarter then any type of computer,
    Raping opponents to Jazz just like boozer, fight this trooper,
    And get sliced in cyphers like I was inspired by cruger,
    Rhymes So hot that I dropped from the top of the sun,
    Spitting impossible puns that'll stomp on your lungs.

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Re: Cypher Annihilation Part 2.

This was sick as far as the rhymes went.
    You have great multies which is why I predict you'll be one of the best textcees on this site if you keep elevating your concepts, wording, & lastly, execution in your punchlines.
    Multies can enhance your wording if it's coherent & sensible.
    Pieces like these can help you develop the wording, believe it or not.
    Keep writing

Lenox

Thanks homie, always been giving me great feedback, appreciate it

You've Earned a Custom Title!

This was fucking awesome only thing missing is a sick fast paced beat. Pls find one and make this into a song pls good work fo sho !

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

@Lenox get feedback links posted or this will be closed

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.