User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Looking for criticism - My 3rd Live Battle

Looking for criticism - My 3rd Live Battle

There's some parts where I rushed and stumbled a few times and ultimately lost the match, but hopefully I can improve on that in my upcoming battles. I hope that one day I can get on the level with some of the KOTD guys and battle in the league, but I'm still pretty green as you can tell. Any feedback is appreciated

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

Re: Looking for criticism - My 3rd Live Battle

which are you?
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

First 3 minutes of the fucking videos are always some assholes shouting out random niggas nobody gives a fuck about.. thats why never watch these videos smh.. never no where to skip to.. still watching to give feedback though.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod. View Post
    which are you?
    He's Codes and he lost. But he's good though, I got respect for this guy.

My mans up there tbh. Uno Lavos my favorite battle rapper, he was up in there. That's chill

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Frost View Post
    He's Codes and he lost. But he's good though, I got respect for this guy.

My mans up there tbh. Uno Lavos my favorite battle rapper, he was up in there. That's chill

Nah, I'm PurelyDef, the nerdy one lol. Codes is the guy with the hat on and he won the match-up.

And Uno was originally standing next to me when were going to shoot the battle but when I shot the first take of my introduction, apparently one of Codes boys got into some kind of scuffle with Uno and he split back to the couch with his girl. But yeah, Uno's actually my favorite battler as well to be honest. I was kinda excited to get to meet him, albeit very briefly.

Troy Brown from Grind Time was the host, A-Class was also in the building and he's dope as fuck grindtime/kotd - he's good friends with Codes

Battle Record
    112-23

aight watched most of the beginning before codes bore the shit out of me.. I'll give proper feed later on.. your attire for the battle lolz.. your intro had me dying haha.. thats all I'll say now, your lines were too tho from what I could tell but you need to take your time to say them, specially since you have a lisp.. give the crowd some time to react to your punches. I'll add more later though man.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    2-6

I thought u were gonna sell life insurance or something .. Lol... but then dammmmmmmmmn u got bars and heart. Good job

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Quote Originally Posted by -Answer- View Post
    Nah, I'm PurelyDef, the nerdy one lol. Codes is the guy with the hat on and he won the match-up.

And Uno was originally standing next to me when were going to shoot the battle but when I shot the first take of my introduction, apparently one of Codes boys got into some kind of scuffle with Uno and he split back to the couch with his girl. But yeah, Uno's actually my favorite battler as well to be honest. I was kinda excited to get to meet him, albeit very briefly.

Troy Brown from Grind Time was the host, A-Class was also in the building and he's dope as fuck grindtime/kotd - he's good friends with Codes
    Smh! When you said you lost I'm thinking you were Codes. Cause the comments said "Pure won". And I agreed, then I shut the video off before it ended and came back here.

Oh shiiiit. Does Uno still date Mystique or whatever? Yoooo, forreal these niggas like idols in my eyes. I watched these battles for years bro. And you RIGHT THERE with them all...that's fucking crazy.

Feed: I don't have anything to say but keep doing your thing. Uno Lavos has such a large fanbase and an effect on the crowd, his record doesn't really reflect his ability. And I see you going down that same path. I hope you can somehow sway with the crowd and do what Uno couldn't do. Cap a lot of wins while still being the jokester.

Goodluck, and damn yo. I'm still in shellshock. That's real, you almost there on the KOTD stage. How does that feel my dude? Gotta feel great.

Btw, you aren't Answer from over RR are you? The guy that use to run a lot of the shit over there and made the little guides on how to battle and rhyme?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Frost View Post
    Smh! When you said you lost I'm thinking you were Codes. Cause the comments said "Pure won". And I agreed, then I shut the video off before it ended and came back here.

Oh shiiiit. Does Uno still date Mystique or whatever? Yoooo, forreal these niggas like idols in my eyes. I watched these battles for years bro. And you RIGHT THERE with them all...that's fucking crazy.

Feed: I don't have anything to say but keep doing your thing. Uno Lavos has such a large fanbase and an effect on the crowd, his record doesn't really reflect his ability. And I see you going down that same path. I hope you can somehow sway with the crowd and do what Uno couldn't do. Cap a lot of wins while still being the jokester.

Goodluck, and damn yo. I'm still in shellshock. That's real, you almost there on the KOTD stage. How does that feel my dude? Gotta feel great.

Btw, you aren't Answer from over RR are you? The guy that use to run a lot of the shit over there and made the little guides on how to battle and rhyme?
    I've still got a little ways to go, but hopefully a year from now I'll be able to make a bit of a splash. And nah, Uno was with a different girl, Cielo Morena or something. And yeah, I'm on RR, but all my guides are mainly on long bar style text battling. I'm still sort of making the transition between that and doing live battles. The primary thing I'm trying to work on right now is my performance.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Why wouldn't you post this on NETCEES? Lol. All of them faggots would have loved to clown you for something that neither of them would or could ever achieve. Keep doing your thing, dude. What's causing you to stumble, believe it or not is the audience. You seem like a very shy timid dude, no homo. But in all reality, once you get beyond the crowd, you'll be straight. Performing in front of a crowd is nerve racking, bro. You have to become more comfortable performing and you wont have many "Stumbling issues."

Rusty
    Battle Record
    64-33
    Awards Cypher Winner FL HOF 50+ Wins FL Tag Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion

@-Answer- this RM's Ans?

Quote Originally Posted by Packed Graves View Post
    @-Answer- this RM's Ans?
    I'm pretty sure I've never used the name Answer on RM. Assuming you're talking about RapMusic, I was PurleeDef or (for a brief period of time) Leeroy Jenkins.

I've been Answer on HF, RR, NC(2.0) and countless other forums though

Rusty
    Battle Record
    64-33
    Awards Cypher Winner FL HOF 50+ Wins FL Tag Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion

I'm pretty sure I've never used the name Answer on RM. Assuming you're talking about RapMusic, I was PurleeDef or (for a brief period of time) Leeroy Jenkins.

I've been Answer on HF, RR, NC(2.0) and countless other forums though
    So not the same one from bboys & other short sites.

Quote Originally Posted by Packed Graves View Post
    So not the same one from bboys & other short sites.
    Nah, I'm usually more of a long bar kind of guy. Nothing against short bar, but by the time I started getting involved in any short bar type of site, people already built up an elitist mentality whereby if they don't know who you are, you're wack

Rusty
    Battle Record
    64-33

Nah, I'm usually more of a long bar kind of guy. Nothing against short bar, but by the time I started getting involved in any short bar type of site, people already built up an elitist mentality whereby if they don't know who you are, you're wack
    all about how you get past it, IMO.