Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Judge Judy / Feline

Judge Judy / Feline

Haven't been to RB in a minute. Always been a fan of rap but only recently took a shot at making my own. In need of some feedback so here I am. I'm still new at this so go nuts

Judge Judy
    [sc]https://soundcloud.com/st-c-1/judge-judy[/sc]

Feline
    [sc]https://soundcloud.com/st-c-1/feline-v1[/sc]

made a few different songs but I'll start with these two

[YOUTUBE]ZUxBQcdecuo[/YOUTUBE]

You've Earned a Custom Title! PatricBernier's Avatar

Re: Judge Judy / Feline

not bad! not at all
    i like your lyrics and how you peice them together
    your voice sounds similiar to some white rappers i have heard
    good quality track, you can brag about
    you match the beat and deliver what you were trying to showcase

Battle Record
    7-1

I think Feline was dope but it could've been better with a hook because you were getting a little off towards the end. I didn't like the mix on it though

Judge Judy was good quality wise but to me it just sounds like a mess of words, I didn't get a sense of there bein a point to all of the words. That's cool though, not saying everything has to be deep but it just sounds like a bunch of intricate lines being read and I found it hard to get into.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Leave me alone

Quote Originally Posted by Pair-A-Dyce View Post
    I think Feline was dope but it could've been better with a hook because you were getting a little off towards the end. I didn't like the mix on it though

Judge Judy was good quality wise but to me it just sounds like a mess of words, I didn't get a sense of there bein a point to all of the words. That's cool though, not saying everything has to be deep but it just sounds like a bunch of intricate lines being read and I found it hard to get into.
    Thanks man, the quality thing is spot on for sure because I've gotten a new mic since recording Feline. Judge Judy was more or less a throwaway but for some reason it's been my most popular song among my friends. Even online it fetches the most listens, maybe because of the name?

[YOUTUBE]ZUxBQcdecuo[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW

wrong thread, will edit with feed later soon.
    Last edited by Oxymoron; April 6th, 2014 at 09:46 PM
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/

You've Earned a Custom Title! Ace the Prophet's Avatar

Listening to Judge Judy....first thought is you sound a ton like my boy so I'm immediately brought in, lol....I dig the flow. I wanna hear a little more switch ups within it though. That's switch up the delivery too and peak more interest from people. I think you got some small switch ups in this that are cool though.

Feline- I like the effect but I want it to die out to increase its effectiveness...your flow's filthy on this. Switch up isn't as necessary in this one IMO...dope delivery too. I dig this one more than Judge Judy I think.

Cool shit man! Check out my Curtains Freestyle when you get a chance!
    |
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |