User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: New topic had to drop it

New topic had to drop it

Here's to the first time to drop my first rhyme on this site,
    My only hope is I just might, meet at least one guy, who will just like what I got to spit
    It ain't much shit but it's my hobby no one will stop me,
    Im a highly motivated stoner obviously not a loner, the bitch I ride with you know her, I know you wanna bone her I don't care that sounds fair, I like to share probably cause I smoke the green, not mean to my queen but I am the boss so keep that bitch in watch,
    Thought this is when id stop then you've been caught in a misconception, I don't do drugs except the green exception, the top selection, is where I choose never need the booze don't judge tell you live in my shoes,
    My goal is to not be rude I just express my mood usually enlightened cause I'm high, these rhymes come to me without a try, I don't know why but since 5 it's how it was, don't kill my buzz with some hate that shit will have to wait if I make it I could take it but know I'm still open to the critics that's how you get better and improve how you spit it

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted

Re: New topic had to drop it

This was straight for what it was, a little introductory flex keystyle. There wasn't much in terms of content but there rarely is with these style pieces, it's mainly just done in one sitting and posted accordingly. A lot of the drops in this forum you'll probably find have been taken time over to separate up the lines and elaborate on a set topic etc before putting them up for consumption. You've the basics down, and you might find the Cypher forum around here more suited to your tastes.

Keep that pen moving!

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.