Showing results 46 to 48 of 48

Thread: how..

Re: how..

Go fuck yourself.

Put your sunglasses on! Mr. Write's Avatar
    Battle Record
    23-9

Here i am trying to help. Tell your friend to enjoy his next overdose.

Battle Record
    30-18

My grandma told me how my uncle was a crack head back in the days in new york and he was real fucked in the head.He robbed and stole(even from the family) and he use to kill animals and shit.well she told me he was walking around one day and he heard some dude talking real gay so he went over and fucked that dude up.for no reason left his jaw broken..Then my other uncle told my grandma what happened so she decieded to call the cops and get him arrested.He was sentenced to 4 years.She told me how she was crying alot but s aid she rather have him in jail then found dead in the streets.My uncle got his g.e.d in jail and came out clean and havent done drugs since.Doesnt even drink.He has kids and a wife and has a full time job now.I think 4 years sounds way too harsh but shit worked for him.Maybe you should talk with your friends parents and let them know.If you got love for him like that and theres no other hope you should consider this.BUT this might fuck his head up more consindering the possible booty raping,but This might be their only option besides just hoping he"ll quit on his own and possibly dieing in the process.just my two pennies