User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: You Can All Doubt Me

You've Earned a Custom Title! Cuba Kid's Avatar

Post You Can All Doubt Me

I wrote this song after dealing with constant stress, the pressure of failure, and all the times people doubted my talent.

Inspirational, enjoy

[SOUNDCLICK]10921145[/SOUNDCLICK]

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...03#post7490903

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre....html?t=408530
    Last edited by Blackflags; August 5th, 2011 at 05:45 PM
    CHECK OUT THE MUSIC:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Re: You Can All Doubt Me

Re-Opened. Please post them immediately next time.

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Not bad. I definitely like the style of the beat. I think you came pretty good on the verses. There were only a couple of parts that didn't sound good to me. I like the message behind the song as well. Step up the mic/mixing quality and you will definitely be producing good music in the future!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The number one site for hip hop news, urban clothing, and the place for underground artists to reach the world.

Thanks for listening I appreciate it man.
    CHECK OUT THE MUSIC:

This is probably one of the coolest songs I've heard from you in your short time of recording. I was feeling the 3rd verse the most.

Chorus was catchy, and i liked the wording.. the title of it is hard. Didn't really like how the opening of the 2nd verse sounded, needed a little more clarity to me.. but those are just minor things.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Tommy Prophit's Avatar

I think what I most like about this song is the chorus. It's simple in the way that it just follows the melody of the instrumental but it's really catchy and I found myself singing along with it lol i also really like what you say in the chorus, along with your choice of words throughout the whole song as well. Your vocals were, for the most, clear, except for a couple places here and there, but that's always gonna happen. I liked your 3rd verse better cuz it felt more like you were talking to me in a way so I connected with it more. You did a great job lyrically and flow wise. I also liked the way you ended each verse, nice closers. Cool adlibs in the background. One thing I didn't like was how in the beginning of the 2nd verse you got very loud in some of the words, to the point that I saw it as a flaw. All in all, it's energetic, catchy, lyrical, and I'm sure this has to be one of the best songs you've recorded. So yea, I would listen to this in my car lol

bump..
    CHECK OUT THE MUSIC: