Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: El Mape Massacre "gritty flow"

El Mape Massacre "gritty flow"

Went for a gritty street style, focused on the piano and the drum tracks the most....hope some of you dig this...

[soundclick]10678274&scid=10678274[/soundclick]

Feed:

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...596/index.html

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...942/index.html
    Last edited by Fresh Air; May 24th, 2011 at 01:26 AM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Re: El Mape Massacre "gritty flow"

hmm, im not sure what type of style your going for. if you were going for gritty street hip hop, i dont think you did a good job of matching that mood. this was dope though. it sounded like something that could be in a movie, some fast and the furious type shit. it sounds like your more comfortable with techno type beats.

is this supposed to be hip hop? cause i can't imagine a rapper over this. dont take that the wrong way, cause i still find this really enjoyable to listen to. just sounds more like techno than anything (which i like so its not a bad thing imo). if you added more switch ups/build ups and made it more like a complete song instead of verse and hook type thing, i think it would be much better. im just not sure what direction youre going in for the song, its ill though. you definitely have skills man.

you think u can return the feed again and listen to my other track? lol http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...174/index.html

Re: El Mape Massacre "gritty flow"

to be honest, I tend to make beats that end up fitting in all different genres, so I usually let one of my artists decide how they want to approach the track...thx for feed

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.