User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Wisdom from the most high

Wisdom from the most high

Marvel at my understanding, for i am your LORD your God, oh there is 666 men, which are satan, they rule society,
    for they hear the word of the kingdom, but blaspheme against the holy ghost, for this there punishment is hell fire.

They wait upon the morning star to reveal the secrets to the gentiles, for they are the synagogue of satan for they said they were Jews but were not, but your Christ is a loving Christ.

For since they were liars from the begining unable to take the responsibility of the holy Ghost, thus they became the synagogue of satan.

For they mocked me with the all seeing eye, knowing i had the all understanding heart. For they made songs to their Christ for they were ashamed greatly of their foolishness.

But they honor me with their lips but not with their hearts, for the Lord put it in there hearts to do so until understanding was given to all.

For they dipped their hand in the dish with me, in the bowl, for they were not able to carry the responsibility.

But they did write songs to their Christ of whom they shall serve, some tempting him, trying to make him turn them into his body.

But only those that come to their Christ will recieve honor, for THOU SHALT NOT TEMPT YOUR LORD YOUR GOD SATAN

AND THOU SHALT SERVE YOUR LORD YOUR GOD AND ONLY SHALT YOU SERVE HIM, FOR I AM YOUR LORD YOUR GOD THAT BROUGHT YOU UP OUT OF EGYPT

The gentiles are clueless, for they never knew to serve the Lord, but when satan was cast out of the garden of eden for he is a serpent.

And this is a generation of them, for they are evil, but they are also aldultourus, wishing and dreaming.

Their christ is the one who renders unto every man his dream. For they tempt their LORD their God, for they are also his angels and they do know it.

They ask for Love but know not how to recieve it, for As i said i would make war with satan so i do.

But my angels shall not have charge over me, for i am their LORD their God.

And they being satan have been wishing for my waters for a long time, and they are ready to swallow them up.

As i have said i would set my face against you, so i do satan, how much longer shall my anger be kindled to you, for you are my people.

How many will continue to tempt their LORD their God, after all has been revealed.

They place their prairs in song to their Christ knowing he would eventually hear them.

They code their songs very carefully for their Christ knows their hearts, for he put it in their hearts to do so until he came to redeem them

How many will fight their LORD, for i do declare war against you satan, how long shall you fight me.

Know this i have the power to forgive sins for whoever serves me. They will be wise.

This is my kingdom, who will rise up with me?

Satan you are nothing but man, until you accept me, and who sent me.

I will light your way, for i am the voice of the one crying in the wilderness

Tell every man his brother the truth. For the truth is out there and it shall be established.

Charity will cover the multitude of sins, in 34 days my gates will be closed.

Satan hear me i know you wish to have the waters that i do drink.

For your good father hears the prayers of his servants, and will not give them a serpent.

It makes your father happy to redeem his people and to destroy you satan, Satan render yourself over to my power.

For allow yourselves to be my servants and i shall have mercy. And you shall be my people, but i will shut my doors.

Who will be a wise servant?

I am come to destroy the wisdom of this world.

NOW SATAN RISE UP YOUR SINS BE FORGIVEN YOU AND SERVE YOUR LORD YOUR GOD!

YOUR LORD YOUR GOD IS COME TO FEED THE FOULS OF THE AIR AND THE BEASTS OF THE FIELD

I know the hearts of my people for my spirit was once in them.

Now is it so hard to follow your Lord your God, shall i warn you every day, or will you unite with me.

For i am your LORD YOUR GOD AND MY NAME JESUS CHRIST SHALL BE EXALTED ABOVE ALL ELSE!

LEVIATHEN I REEL YOU IN!

OH MY FRIENDS, YOU MISSED THE MOST IMPORTANT PART, REPENT.

For i recieved the kingdom with gladness and did not fall by the way side

SATAN KNOW THIS, WE ARE THE EAGLE SHALL YOU FLY WITH ME

I DEMAND OUR NAME TO BE EXALTED, FREELY I HAVE RECIEVED FREELY I GIVE

I DEMAND ALL SCRIPTURE TO BE FULFILLED

ARMAGEDDON FLOCK TO ME MY BIRDS AND BEASTS FOR GET OFF YOUR KNEES FOR WE ARE BROTHERS AND SISTERS

THE RING FOR WHOSOEVER HAS EARS TO HEAR LET THEM HEAR

FOR IN ALL MY WISDOM I LISTEN TO THE CHILDREN RATHER THAN THE OLD COUNSEL

SIRS THOU KNOWEST WHO THOU ART, FOR YOUR LATTER END IS BLESSED

RISE UP AND WALK YOUR SINS BE FORGIVEN

Re: Wisdom from the most high

welcome...i didnt read all that shit

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    3-2

yeah me neither... go fuck yourself...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    7-1

Wisdom from the most high

That's coo and all but what can you do wit this bag of chicken tho?

Leave me alone

Battle Record
    8-2

act like a bitch, get treated like a bitch..

dont forget it..i will hold you to it..

Battle Record
    12-8

That.. was fuckin' ghey.

Awards Haiku Season Champion

Ummm yeah. That's a negative.
    ArtificialIntelligence

TNL
    ps... abi punchlines are played