Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: If u mess up on a verse how can u add on it without hearin it overlap...

Lil Ace

If u mess up on a verse how can u add on it without hearin it overlap...

Ive had cool edit...Acid..and now i got cakewalk homestudio 2002 and i wanna know how u fix if u mess up on a verse and u only messed up on a part..How can u fix it without deleting the verse..and lets say i record the other part after it..it sounds overlapped..What do i do..Please help me in this is gettin on my nerves and its messin up my audio's... PLEASE PLESASE Help What effects do i need to put...What do i do...Please Reply..1

I Love Titty
    well first you isolate that one part and split it. in Acid Pro you just split either side of it so taht that one line that u fucked can be moved around as just one part then delete it. you can then just record that one line on another track and boom your done. i cant really remember what to do on Cool Edit but its along those same lines you can just isolate that part, silence it then re record that one line. and i dont know about cakewalk. i have an Acid Pro Tutorial that Bonics dropped a little while ago about effects to use to get a nice pro sound. PM if u want it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <table style=filter:GLOW(color=Black)></table\>54 East Productions<table style=filter:GLOW(color=Black)></table>

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Lil Ace
    Ight Holla Wit That If You Can...Thanks For The Help..My Email is NotoriouzACE@aol.com thanks

MultiVersEal
    ok this is how you do it in acid

click on your vocal track.
    then goto properties. (usually at the bottom right).
    where it says track type: change it to diskbased.
    if the track changes then click stretch from tempo and change it to whatever your bpm is for the track (should show you right above it)
    click the pen icon and click at the beginning of where you fucked up.
    then right click (opens a menu) and click split at cursor.
    click the pen icon and click at the end of where you fucked up.
    then right click and click split at cursor.
    click somewhere else to deselect anything else
    then click the "fuck up section" (which should be separated from the rest of your vocal track) and it should be highlighted
    press delete

if you have any more questions about producin, recordin or acid hit me up on aim

multiverseal 420

or email me

multiverseal@hotmail.com

hope this helps
    payce