Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Smoka...

Soule

Smoka...

A few of us think we should push the one crew rule. Personally, I think it would help us in more then one way. Not only would everybody be loyal to JUST us. But it'd dish out the trash members (if any) who think they need more then one crew in their e-lives. So far...

Myself, Baron, Ntalek, Truth, Jawn P, Tattoo Tears...

all think it'd be the best idea.

EDIT: Sorry to make this public, incase any drama starts up. But you never answer your PMs. And I think the crew has as much of a say in it as anybody. Don't you?
    Last edited by Soule; August 12th, 2009 at 03:01 PM

a fucking savage
    Battle Record
    70-41
    Awards SAP Champion 50+ Wins

Re: Smoka...

lmao you were the one dicksucking to make it a 2 crew rule.
    A.rtificial I.ntelligence

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    179-20
    Awards Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion 1-2 Season Champion LLL Champion Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 150+ Wins

is this because of me? i don't do topicals so i haven't been in the collabs and i'm still working on my audio cuz i haven't had time to set it up properly cuz of all my legal shit taking up my time... i haven't left the crew and i'm in the crew battle for IJL... so why make a fuss about me joining another new crew? would it be different if i made a collective that hasn't been forumed yet and just rolled with that?

Soule

No, it's not completely because of you. But, you and Fusion have helped me think about it more. And Ancel, how was I dicksucking to make it a two crew rule? I told SmokaJoka I'd leave DA if he wanted me to (even though I did anyways) and he told me that it was okay because your crew was/is garbage.

Soule

And I have NO power in this crew, but figured as a loyal member.. I'd throw the opinion of those named in a thread to be seen. Would prefer if crew members only posted.

a fucking savage
    Battle Record
    70-41
    Awards SAP Champion 50+ Wins

man fuck you on that only crew members post, bell your a fucking idiot. sure you're good at what you do on this site but dont ever fucking down talk D.A., and dont act like yu werent booted for beefing with crew members. fact is, DA is already about to beat THH more then likely and after that we'd be more then happy to beat you guys.

i seriously cant imagine why anyone would want to be in the crew your in, all you do is cause problems.
    A.rtificial I.ntelligence

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Soule

I wasn't down talking DA. I was telling you what he said. And booted? Dude, I PM'd you, telling you I was out because of Casanova being in the crew. But yeah, I wasn't 'attacking' your crew. So there's no reason for you to get upset. And I'm sure after our battle with THH is finished. We'd be more then willing to battle you guys.

Battle Record
    37-7
    Awards Legendary Member PC HOF OM HOF PS Season champ SS HW Champion 25+ Wins

This can be discussed via pms. If smoka isn't answering then let the issue rest.
    Kiss me through the camera lens.
    TNL