Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 50 of 88 FirstFirst ... 40 49 50 51 60 ... LastLast
Showing results 736 to 750 of 1311

Thread: LLL Week 5 Chat Thread:

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion

Re: LLL Week 5 Chat Thread:

Tru Grit is Kenny the G....

He's better than you Cry... so you should be interested in what he has to say.
    AI

You've earned a custom title! Cody Nash's Avatar
    Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

yes I would. lol. ras voted for me but I could give a fuck about his vote. I'm still a growing writer, I'm interested in elevating more and getting dope opinions.. I'm not here to be learning from the dudes who should be learning from me.

sometimes THOSE inparticular people don't vote on my match, so I said their names in hopes that maybe they actually would this week.

DO YOU GET IT NOW!?!?

or do I have to spell everything wrong for you to understand.

Battle Record
    242-30
    Awards LLL HOF PS Champion/IE Champion Legendary OM Legendary Member SS Season Champion SS HW Champion OM HOF FL Champion 200+ Wins Haiku Season Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Bartender View Post
    Tru Grit is Kenny the G....

He's better than you Cry... so you should be interested in what he has to say.
    I've beaten him several times anyways bro, so fuck you

and I didn't know who he was hah.
    hmm.. nice to know.

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Cry View Post
    I've beaten him several times anyways bro, so fuck you

and I didn't know who he was hah.
    hmm.. nice to know.
    Several times since he got good?

Or back when he sucked?

Cause beating someone back when they were around Jr and whatnot isnt saying anything. As of right now... he is a better writer than you... so you should be listening to what he has to say in a vote.
    AI

Battle Record
    242-30

I'm pretty confident could beat you right now. so what does it matter lol.

you saying kenny's better than you bruh?

and I've never been in Jr.. Datruzhurtz and Schiz taught me how to write so I wouldn't have to be in there.

Battle Record
    64-7
    Awards Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 50+ Wins

holy fucking shit. i've never seen so much beef in a chat thread. old LLL days there was only like 2 people who consistently beefed. shit's outta hand.

Battle Record
    242-30

I'm having fun.

I like poking people till they can't handle their keyboards. notice how I'm taking on two arguements at once now? hahaha

The Zen Master.
    Battle Record
    9-4

I'm having fun.

I like poking people till they can't handle their keyboards. notice how I'm taking on two arguements at once now? hahaha
    lol. im good.

Battle Record
    242-30

lol wtf Josh S., you didn't like his Ewing punch? I thought that was the freshest one he threw :\

Battle Record
    41-13

I'm pretty confident could beat you right now. so what does it matter lol.

you saying kenny's better than you bruh?

and I've never been in Jr.. Datruzhurtz and Schiz taught me how to write so I wouldn't have to be in there.
    Beating me right now doesnt prove anything...

Im in this league keying verses on the spot. Me giving a shit > anything you have ever done. And I have the track record to prove it.

Its like someone saying they are a better boxer than Tyson because they could beat him after he lost his edge... Yet they are the same people that would have gotten eaten alive during his prime.

I'm thinking you are taking yourself a bit too seriously.
    AI

Battle Record
    242-30

Quote Originally Posted by Bartender View Post
    Beating me right now doesnt prove anything...

Im in this league keying verses on the spot. Me giving a shit > anything you have ever done. And I have the track record to prove it.

Its like someone saying they are a better boxer than Tyson because they could beat him after he lost his edge... Yet they are the same people that would have gotten eaten alive during his prime.

I'm thinking you are taking yourself a bit too seriously.
    lol, listen to you man.

like I said, I'm pushing your buttons to be funny and watch you squirm and it's obviously working. yeah I think I can beat you, because you really suck ass right now. if you're "not trying" then you should sign the fuck out and stop wasting space. you sit there every week and complain when you're losing then you act all hard the next week like "I'm not going easy" and end up flopping. sorry if I can't take you seriously right now. lol.

I'm just gonna stop telling you all the shit coop already told everyone though.

The Zen Master.
    Battle Record
    9-4

lol wtf Josh S., you didn't like his Ewing punch? I thought that was the freshest one he threw :\
    well he said its cus he thought its pronounced differently. ive always heard it as ewing. not YOUing but its his opinion.

Battle Record
    242-30

oh I've always heard it Ewww-ing... lol...

Battle Record
    2-2

Barcotic:
    You make me want to believe you, but on the other hand, every one else who voted had a much more conservative breakdown, and many people liked bars of mine, that you simply brushed off as trash. you left some comments saying that I'm a bitch, and how i had been sitting there all day studying his verse. You even skipped a whole bar by leaving just dots as a breakdown; signifying that you either didn't get it, or thought it was complete trash. which wasn't the case. If you had left more realistic breakdown, I wouldn't have cared. But ANY ONE in ANY battle, who recieved a vote like yours, would have the same reaction.

Bartender:
    Stop getting involved in other peoples business. it's pointless. I'm not claiming hate vote, as much as I'm claiming that he's a dick. And I don't want some one who's going to try to get me irritated, voting in my battle. I never once claimed that he directly voted against me out of bias. Even though there is a CLEAR bias in his tone and statements. & you saying that people who limit others from voting in their battle is bitch like, is complete bull shit. As I said, I only want him OUT of my battles because he annoys me, and takes the fun out of this..

this shit is fucking text. It's either for enjoyment or nothing.
    So if some one's going to take the only reason to text, away from me.. than why would I want that person to vote in my battle?

Ted nulb: same goes for you, nothing personal, but keep to your own business, your putting your self in the middle of an argument for no reason, it's just going to get you pissed off or on the other end of one of barcotic's very friendly votes.
    $usernamejoshs

$9.99 for an unbiased vote
    $14.99 full breakdown vote

Battle Record
    242-30

bartender likes throwing himself in front of bullets, it's cool.