User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: New Beat

New Beat

www.myspace.com/vilevillainbeats

Not The Better Man Instru

I know i'm not the hottest beat maker around, i never expect to be, but some feed would be nice.
    Last edited by Edd Bundy IUAR; February 15th, 2009 at 03:53 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Re: New Beat

I didn't realise you had to crit on 2 others.. i'll do that now and post them up

Re: New Beat

I like the eerie vibe the melody has on this beat. The drums are cool overall, i think the kicks could have some more low end to them though. The bass was well done. Good job on this beat overall, stay @ it.