Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Barcotic...

Banned
    Battle Record
    0-1

Barcotic...

I punch rapidly an' pause at his cheek, it'll cost you to speak if you clumsy with visions
    But on THIS site, I guess men press their head between Bar's Like it was Gumby in prison

It's funny, he's dissin but don't have the balls to place all of his bullshit in verse yet
    Talkin shit about my many styles o' bars when he's still barely developed his first set

You can Eat your words. I've been rounds with best, tried many styles an' still beat it
    You're the battlin Grinch with his ass on the bench, either jump in the game or be seated

I'm here for one thing, never claimed to be the best...positive critique is still needed
    Haven't developed a taste, bet, haven't taken your place YET...so why the fuck do you feel heated?

Ya'll could just give me tips on how to adjust my shit to suit your style here rather than insulting me in my first post...I'm tryin to adapt to a style I haven't used in years...

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Re: Barcotic...

No, not to suit our style, to write PROPER.. n you're a moron bro, why didn't you say somethin like "ok, battle me instead of talkin shit" then instead of writing a garbage waste of 4 bars with false truth in it, try'na say I'm duckin you n shit.. lmao.. I'll gladly KO you homey....

Banned
    Battle Record
    0-1

dude...what's with the bullshit? i was in the same place as you on another site, about the same record too...but when new people signed up, i made an effort to help out...to IMPROVE the site...you're just fuckin draggin it down...

and no...I'm not a moron, I'm here for the same fuckin thing everyone else is...but people like YOU can't accept that...I read one of your battles and honestly, it was better than I thought it would be...but still plagued with a bunch of played fuckin concepts...

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Dude, 1st of all, you prolly read a battle of mine vs a newb.. try readin one vs some1 with skills/worth 10 good lines.. 2nd of all, I'm just hatin on you cuz I hate kids who write those bars.. I know EXACTLY what bullshit you're talkin about.. heads writin bars like a fuckin book.. n if that's not bad enuff, they put a whole buncha bullshit stars/quotations/hyphens in their shit so morons like themselves understand their punches n wordplay, lmfao.. it's SO gay n wrong.. if you need all that fancy bullshit, then your shit isn't good enuff.. n 1 bar=2 lines.. what looks more like an actual BAR to you....

this:

or this:

???? lmfao....

Banned
    Battle Record
    0-1

that's what the fuck i'm talkin about...I know what you're sayin...and we agree on the same shit for the most part...i never used all the fancy shit, i just wrote long bars...becuz that's what was done on the site, and in order to fit into that style, you must comply...it's not like i think long bar is better...it's just what was. i actually prefer shortbar, and i've said it for a long ass time...it takes more ability to say what you're saying in less words...that's a given.

my problem is that instead of letting my get used to this...you immediately start in like i've insulted you or somethin...that's not how you contribute to a site, that's how you help make it LESS active...

i ain't got a problem with you...or your style...i actually PREFER it...but i haven't used that style since like 02...so, instead of insulting what i'm trying to do, you could give relevant tips or criticism that don't involve downplaying everything about the way that i write...i'm no fool, i know what it's like to see newbs come onto a site with little to NO skill...but i'm not one of those newbs...i've played this game before but i've sat out too long to come right off the bench hittin home runs...

Soule

Wow...its cool to see how many haters barcotic's amassed lately....stay up Bar.

as far Lux.....stop embarassing yourself homie....if you as good as Bar get in FL and make that forum better.

Banned
    Battle Record
    0-1

embarrassing myself? are you reading this shit or just skimmin thru it? i'm IN the FL with a battle set up already...who are you?

Battle Record
    151-13

Quote Originally Posted by Lux Ferous View Post
    that's what the fuck i'm talkin about...I know what you're sayin...and we agree on the same shit for the most part...i never used all the fancy shit, i just wrote long bars...becuz that's what was done on the site, and in order to fit into that style, you must comply...it's not like i think long bar is better...it's just what was. i actually prefer shortbar, and i've said it for a long ass time...it takes more ability to say what you're saying in less words...that's a given.

my problem is that instead of letting my get used to this...you immediately start in like i've insulted you or somethin...that's not how you contribute to a site, that's how you help make it LESS active...

i ain't got a problem with you...or your style...i actually PREFER it...but i haven't used that style since like 02...so, instead of insulting what i'm trying to do, you could give relevant tips or criticism that don't involve downplaying everything about the way that i write...i'm no fool, i know what it's like to see newbs come onto a site with little to NO skill...but i'm not one of those newbs...i've played this game before but i've sat out too long to come right off the bench hittin home runs...
    Ok, ok, honestly I thought you was gonna DEFEND the style.. shit it's not even a style.. but yeah, my bad then, you ARE cool for leavin that site (unless you didn't have a choice).. comin here is a WAY better idea.. cuz that style gets you nowhere n prooves NOTHING.. so yeah, I won't hate anymore, you know how I feel about that "style", n that's it.. I got the wrong impression, so again, my bad.. I'd like to see a battle or 2 of the PROPER usage of bars where you actually tried, unlike (hopefully) this drop.. so I can give you some honest feedback.. also, if you're skilled or have potentail n are already atleast GOOD, then.. well, you'll see....

Banned
    Battle Record
    0-1

if you msn, add me...or aim

akromik187@hotmail.com

or on aim:

siniztac51

Situations at a struggle. Bstill's Avatar
    Battle Record
    35-14
    Awards AOTW SOTW 25+ Wins

ok kid how about gettin some fuckin feed links

and please dont reply back to me as a smartass im just tryin to help you out all imma say is grab a mic

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Battle Record
    0-1

I'll jump on that man...you can delete this if you feel like it...it was more-so just practice...my bad

Battle Record
    151-13

Aiite, I'ma add you to msn ina minute....

Battle Record
    37-7
    Awards Legendary Member PC HOF OM HOF PS Season champ SS HW Champion 25+ Wins

You seriously fuckin thought this was the place for this. Fuck outta here.