User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: ====Fallen Soldiers======

====Fallen Soldiers======

This isn't the final version, the only difference is, the final version will have an "actual hook" with a female singing. I have the hook all written up, but I'm being kinda anal, still looking for the right girl with the right voice I'm aimin at, been through a few and they were good, but just didn't had the type of voice I was looking for.

So till I find that voice, I'm prolly just gonna run with this version of the beat

The hook I wrote for it' is some real deep shit, so I don't want the wrong girl ruining it,

but anyways, get at me

leave links and I'll RTF

Fallen Soldiers - The idea for this is a very mellow type beat. Listen to the entire thing, few changes n stuff ;p
    [SOUNDCLICK]6690844[/SOUNDCLICK]

My Feedback:
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...ck-371533.html
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...ns-370702.html
    Last edited by 10fingaz; July 7th, 2008 at 04:54 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    1-2

Re: ====Fallen Soldiers======

Aight yo, mix on here is straight, but I think the sound choice needs a bit of work

the piano doesn't sound very realistic and has a very dry sound, drum samples sound ordinary and I mean I think you coulda chose better

composition is on point, and I see your idea with the track, I just think it could've been executed better.

at least you're trying somethin different, props
    HOTTEST BEATS EVER AT LINKS BELOW!
    soundclick.com/dtproductions
    myspace.com/dennistproductions

NEWEST BEAT ON SOUNDCLICK: "HUSTLERS ANTHEM"
    [SOUNDCLICK]6686112[/SOUNDCLICK]

Battle Record
    13-29

nice im not feelin the mmmmhhhh sound but thats just me overall preety dope beat

You've Earned a Custom Title!

this is nice, vibing to it, a bit too much drum roll for me though, maybe every other if that makes sense to you, but the guitar at the end...sick, love it, good stuff overall

appreciate the response

and I know what u mean DT about the sounds

the only thing i didn't like was the snare roll, but i liked the drums, the snares hit pretty hard and had a nice live sound to them.

really appreciate the feedback yall

bump, don't sleep on this
    Last edited by 10fingaz; July 9th, 2008 at 09:22 PM

uppin

some serious sleepin goin on here