Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • DOMINICK18

1 20.00%
  • WALLBANGER

4 80.00%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 36

Thread: wallbanger vs DOMINICK18

DaBanga

wallbanger vs DOMINICK18

you know tha rules.....spittin in a few....

DOMINICK18
    checking in pimp so you go first if thats alright with you if you know what i mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DOMINICK18
    you wallbbanger whats good whats taking you so long man so you going to spit or what?damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

DaBanga
    u dont know rap cause ya heads full of shit,only thing u can do is suck ya gay friends "dick"/
    u could never get a chick,even if she was dead, i could get any chick, without black "magic"/
    u just a weak 'emcee' who could never get into 'B.R.E.', takes one of my weakest jabs to knock you into next "week"/
    i got mad skillz people think ima freak,so strong it only takes one toe to dround you in a "creek"/
    leave you and ya 'crew' black and 'blue',you havent got a win and wont get one "soon"/
    anyone can beat you,bitch i could think of better rhymes when im tottaly entoxicated with "booze"/
    not when you battlin a strong killa like me, its like u the bank mnager and im stealin all ya "money"/
    think you can beat 'me',a 'p.i.m.p.'?punks like you wouldnt last a second in "N.Y.C."/
    bitch this is a battle not a beauty contest,so take off the make-up, even when you do you cant even "test"/
    your just a gay mess,ive seen straighter men gettin married to otha guys on the TV gay fest/
    man your shits like kindergarten and im in the military, slash you and gash you,every vien and "cappilary"/
    you must be lost....'really', the PBS kids website is over that way you "pussy"/

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW
    that was aight
    lets see what dominick got

damn ya'll i'll battle both of you
    if ya down PM me and i'll set it up

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

DaBanga
    go...........................ahead................ ....and.................spit.................dom.. ............

DOMINICK18
    yo,yo befor you come at me learn to spell/
    and you trying to come at me you know you well fail/
    you don't rap like you from n.y.c/
    maybe when you wrote that shit on top you was drunk and pissye/
    im the spurs and you the lakers you going out second round/
    if you do live in new york you proble live in the white part of town/
    battling you i wouldn't have to use my tools/[guns]
    my rymes are deep you can dive in them like a swiming pools/
    messing with me you really going to get bang against the wall/
    after this you gong to be asking for a rematch in battle call/
    clearly merking king can see this battles is ova/
    king ima have this man retire early like the oppsite of j-hova/

DOMINICK18
    yo,yo befor you come at me learn to spell/
    and you trying to come at me you know you well fail/
    you don't rap like you from n.y.c/
    maybe when you wrote that shit on top you was drunk and pissye/
    im the spurs and you the lakers you going out second round/
    if you do live in new york you proble live in the white part of town/
    battling you i wouldn't have to use my tools/[guns]
    my rymes are deep you can dive in them like a swiming pools/
    messing with me you really going to get bang against the wall/
    after this you going to be asking for a rematch in battle call/
    clearly merking king can see this battles is ova/
    king ima have this man retire early like the oppsite of j-hova/

Battle Record
    42-12
    Wall Banger easily no contest

Dominick needs to elevate thats all

cheesy battle

Vote wallbanger

Hit my battles up there a few down

DOMINICK18
    my shit ate his up fuck rb its wack and crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DOMINICK18
    yo man his shit didnt make sense and its wack he didnt even ryme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DOMINICK18
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!my shit ate his up fuck rb its wack and crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DOMINICK18
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!my shit ate his up fuck rb its wack and crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DOMINICK18
    u dont know rap cause ya heads full of shit,only thing u can do is suck ya gay friends "dick"/
    u could never get a chick,even if she was dead, i could get any chick, without black "magic"/
    u just a weak 'emcee' who could never get into 'B.R.E.', takes one of my weakest jabs to knock you into next "week"/
    i got mad skillz people think ima freak,so strong it only takes one toe to dround you in a "creek"/
    leave you and ya 'crew' black and 'blue',you havent got a win and wont get one "soon"/
    anyone can beat you,bitch i could think of better rhymes when im tottaly entoxicated with "booze"/
    not when you battlin a strong killa like me, its like u the bank mnager and im stealin all ya "money"/
    think you can beat 'me',a 'p.i.m.p.'?punks like you wouldnt last a second in "N.Y.C."/
    bitch this is a battle not a beauty contest,so take off the make-up, even when you do you cant even "test"/
    your just a gay mess,ive seen straighter men gettin married to otha guys on the TV gay fest/
    man your shits like kindergarten and im in the military, slash you and gash you,every vien and "cappilary"/
    you must be lost....'really', the PBS kids website is over that way you "pussy"/

you a young boy aint its time for your nap /
    you couldnt catch a boddie if it fell in your lap/