User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4
Showing results 46 to 47 of 47

Thread: What More Can I @sk For

Battle Record
    4-3

Re: What More Can I @sk For

Quote Originally Posted by #1 §yndicate
    ok, I added an intro, did some adlibs, and turned the vocals down a little...still needs a hook though...

any advice on clearing the quality on the intro? I use cool edit 2.0

what EQs are best...?

I have adope audition, but it's the same thing as cool edit pro, first to make your vocals softer and less harsh.........when your on the signal track screen

Effects
    - Amplitude
    - Dynamics proccessing

move the line around to clear the vioce up, also can get rid of background niose and any little pops and clicks, If the poops and clicks are too big you have to re-record, because threre is nothing you can do. Moving the line high to the right will make it softer, vise versa.

Effects
    -filters
    -Graphic eaqualizer

you can play around untill you feel it sounds better

Effects
    -filters
    -parametric Equalizer

again just play with it till you like it

Effects
    -Delay Effects
    -Reverb

If you use a lower quality mic than after all the mixing is done yuou may want to put a small reverb on it to polish it up and make it more professional, but too much of a re-verb will make it sound echoish and poor.

A lot of it has to do with the way you use your mic, regardless the quality you can still come out with something dope, sound waves have weight, so the drop, you should have the mic just below your mouth (all though some prefer it different, but that depends on the quality of your mic as well)

hope that helps, if you need anything eles hit me up, I know the program pretty well.

peace
    Made In Canada

You've Earned a Custom Title! #1 §yndicate's Avatar

Re: What More Can I @sk For

good look

you know what, I just bought some new speakers today...and it stepped up my quality another notch...it's like every piece of equipment you use can effect the performance you will get from your mic...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.