Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 23 of 23

Thread: Help in This real quick...

Re: Help in This real quick...

I finally decided on a mic...

Im going to get the "AKG Perception 200 Condenser Microphone"

So im pretty sure, that is a better choice. Rather than the Mxl 990, the AT2020 or the AKG 100 ( although the 100 is basically the same but doesnt have the two extra features )

I will let you know more as time goes on...

- DraStiK

Okay, I bought what i feel i needed....But i made a mistake in not getting everything i needed...But i dont know whuts needed now... Please Help me...

I bought the SoundCraft Compact 4 mixer and i have some questions, cause im confused a bit. I believe im at this point "Two Way Communication Mixer to Soundcard AND Soundcard to Mixer with Direct Outs or Inserts"

Well i have the Soundblaster 24bit, but what cables am i gonna need to connect this badboy (compact4) to my soundcard?

I think may need adapters to take the 1/8th inch stereo out of the soundcard to two separate line in jacks. so for that i need a stereo mini jack to dual mono cable... I believe thats what i need... but im not sure...

See Im still new to all this, so i dont know exactly what cables i need...

Any suggestions ?

Thank you all....

- DraStiK

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Dam... You make this too complicated. I just read over everything and still don't know what all you got. Not that you didn't say everything... But I don't feel like lookin back through all that. You said you bought everything. So put a simple list of everything you bought and already got, and it'll make things easier to explain. BTW - I have done some recording with the at2020 (it was hooked up through mad effects processors though) and I was amazed.. I was like wtf you doin with such a cheap ass mic with all these nice ass outboard components... Dude just laughed n said he liked it. But yea, put a lil' list of your shit.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I see you lookin.. stupid Brandon Heat's Avatar
    Awards 25+ Wins

take the soundcraft mixer back... go to samash or guitar center and tell them that you want a SOUND interface... around 200... and they will give you a list of what they have... maudio is going to be your best choice... unless they have the emu 0404usb...
    AlieNation
    ..GrindHouse..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

we see you Cock-A-Roaches looking...

Coming Soon

Aint gonna hurt him to fuck wit the lil' shitty mixer if he already got it... I mean shit, fuckin maudio firewire solo sux in my opinion, i'de rather at least have some nobs to fuck with if ima have a shitty pre anyways. I know the mixer is 99% pointless for him... But fuk it

Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by JayFro407
    Aint gonna hurt him to fuck wit the lil' shitty mixer if he already got it... I mean shit, fuckin maudio firewire solo sux in my opinion, i'de rather at least have some nobs to fuck with if ima have a shitty pre anyways. I know the mixer is 99% pointless for him... But fuk it

yea it will... since that mixer is shit and the fucking firewire solo is what Kris Cain uses... compare... hell it's better than that mixer by itself... not to mention you said the mixer is 99% pointless... stop giving advice.
    AlieNation
    ..GrindHouse..

Coming Soon

i've owned one of them mixers, alesis someshit. and I now use this firewire solo... sold the mixer but my shit had more clarity with it. and now i'm limited to one xlr..just my opinion.
    Last edited by JayFro407; February 20th, 2007 at 12:38 AM

Awards 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by JayFro407
    i've owned one of them mixers, alesis someshit. and I now use this firewire solo... sold the mixer but my shit had more clarity with it. and now i'm limited to one xlr..just my opinion.

mixers now a days are useless... I respect that it's your opinion... but you're saying... it's not worth it... right after you tell him that it is... don't argue man...
    AlieNation
    ..GrindHouse..

Coming Soon