User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Tupac Dead or Alive?

Battle Record
    3-6

Tupac Dead or Alive?

Wats up everybody...

First to start off Im going to give my opnion.. I believe tupac is still alive due to all the theories I read and I am sure all those theories and lyrics that he put in his songs cannot be just covincidence... I think he has a plan to be richer and to clear out his enemies without him being acussed of anything or being investigated on... I think he faked his death and is chilling in Jamica... But yea thats wat I think.. I fuckin hope hes alive man.. If hes not ALOT of ppl are gona be pretty damn sad.

WHAT YOU DO THINK... IS HE ALIVE OR DEAD? AND WHY?
    ANYBODY GOT ANY THEORIES OF THERE OWN ABOUT THIS?
    AND WHY DO YOU THINK HE FAKED HIS DEATH IF YOU THINK HE DID?
    <div align="center">
    <b><font size="2" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">My lyrics are original,
    fuctional with brain, interfering with every nerve and vein, They might be
    simply and plain but the message is hidden cause this shits too insane.</font></b>

BANNED for biting
    Battle Record
    18-10
    Lmao , Another is Tupac dead Or Not Debate is About to Take Place , So I'm a get out of here......

Perfekt
    ^^^^
    True Dat you remember the song in the begging you can barely hear "Suge Shot Me" that was crasy shit dude i was like wtf and than the trial and shit happened and i was like dude is that a condsidence? Yes i thihnk there are a lot of therois with evidence, but dude all of us gotta face it that most likely tupac is gone and he aint comin bbak. RIP to the godfather of rap ...

Battle Record
    14-5
    hes dead you fuck and this is the millionth time i seen dis thread. hes dead and your fuckin dumb ass needs to let him die in peace.
    Liberation.

Perfekt
    ^^^^
    True Dat he was a great rapper let him go in peace, and not develop theries...

This is for all the people who think 2pac is alive, do u not think he has fuked with you, makin you all think he is coming back, when jus maybe he aint. All these theories have been cooked up to keep his name out of the dark and still in peoples minds. Not that he wudn't be forgotten, but it's like extra hype aint it.
    [][comin' soon][]

Atetrack define'
    .................FUCK OFF!......................................

im sick of you people....tupacs dead,no hes alive,no hes dead,hes in jamaca,no hes in bangkok,no hes in a mansion,no a tent no thi sbalh blah blah blah blah!!! fuck off!!...honestly...who gives a fuck........?oh you do.....blah to you...fucking,,who cares,shits stupid,ok he rapped,yay...people felt him that shwy he became so loved,everyone transfered his rhymes into their own lives,yay good for tupac...who cares...who fuckign cares!....fuck...thi sis like how many threads of this bullshit a week?...fuckin,,,god damn fuck off with your tupac...no wonder i dont liek him so fuckign much,its cause he has this little cult of midget white kids sacrificing goats to his name....fuck....hes dead huh...if hes not...good for him...who cares...i dont...your wastin gyour time...and everyone elses....you wasting internet space...wasting thread room...wasting a shit load of stuff making bullshit liek this up...fuck...
    hes dead who cares,bye bye...

Lab Rat
    theres one fucking way to settle this: wait until the end of the year. if he comes back hes alive. if he dont hes dead. end of story. shit make an original thread guys

Battle Record
    1-0
    why do u really care if he's alive or not

either way it ain't like he's gonna come back

just leave him alone already!!
    MC-WHITE RABBIT WHA WHA!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9
    aight to dude that said the beggining of the song sais "suge shot me"

nope, try "shouldve shot me"

and the dude is fuckin dead

if he is alive Tupac Shakur is dead because of international law that sais u can reenter society after 7 calander years of faking ur own death under an assumed identity,

geuss what, september is 7 years.......

all i can say is

dude got popped, o well, concentrate on another dead rapper, hey Eazy-E may still be alive some where... maybee kickin it wit Pun dog, who cares really

if hes dead it dont matter to you

u think its like a cartoon and dudes gunna pop out and say "gee thanx for beliving in me lil timmy, im off to rid the werld of Ja Rule and B2K..."

keep dreamin squirt

lol ''u think its like a cartoon and dudes gunna pop out and say "gee thanx for beliving in me lil timmy, im off to rid the werld of Ja Rule and B2K..."

thats some funny shit
    [][comin' soon][]

Irriducibili
    yeah there are lots of great theories think about the following:

Tupac's alias is Makaveli. Though the spelling is different, Nicollos Machiavelli was a 16th century Italian philosopher who wrote on how to gain and maniupulate power and advocated the staging of one's death in order to evade one's enemies and gain power. A person who is said to be hign in Machiavellianism may undertake practices that are conflicting with eithical standards in order to gain the result desired.

In Machiavelli's book Discourses Upon the First Ten Books of Titus Livy, in Book 2 Chapter XIII he says "a prince who wishes to achieve great things must learn to deceive". This is Machiavelli's main idea and is the connection between Tupac and the writings of Machiavelli.

=)
    Battle Record
    69-7
    Awards SS Season Champion
    hes dead...get over it.............................
    .................................................. ................... - one
    Artificial Intelligence.

Battle Record
    2-0
    I know the answer.

ITS OLD. FUCK OFF.

CLOSED.
    m
    ˈpɛr ˈse

–noun

by, of, for, or in itself; intrinsically.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Their has to be at least a good 100+ threads like this a year.