Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 6 7
Showing results 91 to 102 of 102

Thread: Masked men of Porque Si

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    7-4

Re: Masked men of Porque Si

Quote Originally Posted by Bounce
    LMFAO, I can honestly say I'm much tougher than I look, I mean seriously. I just mellowed out after my daughter. Yeah, roundhouse kicks tothe head are a bitch, but I'm used to having the taste knocked out my mouth, that kind of shit only pisses me off.
    Yea, U seem like someone thats 'been there', ya know?

n' I thought I could take anykind of punch or kick until that FIRST kick. It didnt knock me out, or even knock me down, but I was so surprised the muhfucka jumped up in kicked me in the dome that I couldnt do nothin but keep gettin kicked. n' I got them friends that are always like "i got yo back fam, dont worry" and even they was scared of this crazy muhfucka. If I ever see him again, imma ask him if I can manage him n' take em' to prize fighting or something, cuz this dude was ridiculous.

Battle Record
    7-4

I'm sorry you had to lose you mom, no sum of money can ease that no matter how young you were. Just do the smart thing and put the majority into something that will ensure your future man. Work off the interest or profit, with that kind of net vaule loans and shit should be a breeeze. Don't put your money up, let it work for you. I have some experience with song writing, although ghost writing is a bitch ass industry. You have to listen to what you wrote and usually have long spent the money made off it. hell, everyone makes a mistake or two.
    Yea, seeing as i've lived with like 5 different people n' im only 16, I would give anything to have my mom. But I steadily plan the future, and whenever I think about my life now...my future plans always make me happy again.

U wouldnt just be a song-writer, U could spit it too. I just KNOW U could write some influential shit, n' my label's persona is mainly about being doubted throughout life, n' coming from nothing w/ no one believin in me but myself.

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Nick James.
    Yea, seeing as i've lived with like 5 different people n' im only 16, I would give anything to have my mom. But I steadily plan the future, and whenever I think about my life now...my future plans always make me happy again.

U wouldnt just be a song-writer, U could spit it too. I just KNOW U could write some influential shit, n' my label's persona is mainly about being doubted throughout life, n' coming from nothing w/ no one believin in me but myself.

I came a long way from the cards life delt me, so I know all about that. Just keep your head up and bust your ass at what you do and the pay off is sweet. Too many play victim or search for excuses, if I did that I'd be dead in prison or worse. Everyone has the abilty to make it out from the hole they are in, but not everyone will shovel shit till it hurts.

[YOUTUBE]Av7yOXafS40?hd=1[/YOUTUBE]
    "World Class War" Official Music Video
    We can use all the views we can get, please support the Father/Daughter movement in hip hop. Do us a favor and post on your Facebook walls and such. Thank you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    7-4

I came a long way from the cards life delt me, so I know all about that. Just keep your head up and bust your ass at what you do and the pay off is sweet. Too many play victim or search for excuses, if I did that I'd be dead in prison or worse. Everyone has the abilty to make it out from the hole they are in, but not everyone will shovel shit till it hurts.
    Dope way of putting it. I just know I can do anything I set my mind to...

+
    Battle Record
    2-1

Quote Originally Posted by Nick James.
    People that look tough, usually arent.

Its the abercombie n' fitch niggas U gotta watch out for, they'll pull some kung-fu shit out on Ur ass. Im dead serious, some nigga in flip-flops beat the fuck out of me with round house kicks last year.
    Lmao!

That reminds me of my boss. He looks like your average middle aged guy who has trouble seeing past his belly line, but apparently he's a master at some obscure form of kung fu / martial arts. He's like deadly and shit, so I've heard.

@ Bounce .. I don't have Aim or anything anymore but if I reinstall it I could well take you up on that. Do Porque Si have any CDs out or anything though?

Battle Record
    7-4

Quote Originally Posted by Mainstay
    Lmao!

That reminds me of my boss. He looks like your average middle aged guy who has trouble seeing past his belly line, but apparently he's a master at some obscure form of kung fu / martial arts. He's like deadly and shit, so I've heard.

@ Bounce .. I don't have Aim or anything anymore but if I reinstall it I could well take you up on that. Do Porque Si have any CDs out or anything though?
    Thats why I dont talk shit to random people anymore, afraid a muhfucka might karate chop my adams apple or somethin...

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion

nothing on a major, but a few indy projects though.

[YOUTUBE]Av7yOXafS40?hd=1[/YOUTUBE]
    "World Class War" Official Music Video
    We can use all the views we can get, please support the Father/Daughter movement in hip hop. Do us a favor and post on your Facebook walls and such. Thank you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoil Me With Loyalty™
    Battle Record
    22-2

skr8 bounce

Battle Record
    10-1

straight
    Touch
    I'll Be The Fire That'll Catch You

You've Earned a Custom Title! RushHour's Avatar

Now most of you know I don't do photos or anything for publicity with the band, but this is one of the rare occasions at our last show that I actually posed for a picture. It was well after the set and party favors had already kicked in. Both of us have reasons to keep our identity protected while performing.

This was the annual halloween thing we do... insanity.
    staright as all hell
    One Time OM HOF

You've Earned a Custom Title! Fuego Caliente's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-0

hola vato
    SELFGLORY

Battle Record
    1-2

El Bounco
    Nick James.

Monaaaaaaaaaaaaay