• showstoppa23

4 44.44%
  • mr.mayhem

5 55.56%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 28 of 28

Thread: wut u want

mr.mayhem
    yo showstoppa what you payin niggaz 2 vote???? anybody who's nice knows your shit was wack
    .................................................. .................................................. .....

mr.mayhem
    i ain't 0-0 bitch i'm 1-0 wit battles pending so even if you win this i know it was some bullshit cuz you garbge. I don't know how you got any votes but i got an idea

QB SNYPER
    i feel mayhem had less filler, thats the problem with rhymes, too much filler

The people come to hear my skills
    If the pple ever hear your voice on a mic, it will result in over a thousand suicide kills

that was about you showstoppa not having nothing to do with mayhem, you have to stick to the script...
    vote-mayhem

oh yeah you forgot to poll your vote on me vs 13th...
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...296#post468296

Battle Record
    14-7
    this battle wasn't close in my opinion....Mayhem took it by a long shot....betta overall shit.............................................. .................

Hit up my battle against Hottie7

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

T

mr.mayhem
    hit this shit up................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........

newrapper
    my vote goes to showstoppa, he had better punches. mayhem was tight too though.
    vote-showstoppa

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    slob on my knob like corn on the cob,
    check in wit me an do your job

why the fuck u talkin so much mayhem....
    you've won one fuckin battle and u think ur hot shit.. what the fuck is that.... dont talk shit about me dickridin cus im nto u faggot....
    your rhymes are like a fuckin little kid's who just found out what a gun is..
    Don't talk shit about me aiight
    The greatest rap artist you will ever see

I.TWriter
    yeah yeah vote on show stoppa
    @#@#@##@#@
    #@#@#@##@
    @#@##@#@#
    #@#@#@#@#@
    #@#@#@#@#@#@#@
    #@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@

mr.mayhem
    dog you suck that's y your names showstoppa your shit stops shows nobody want 2 hear that trash you fuckin suck point blank. I ain't worried about this website soon you'll see tha album

Battle Record
    212-103
    Awards LLL Season Champion LLL HOF 200+ Wins
    Mayhem by a thin, tiny line...

This was really close, but I felt that Mayhem came hittin just a bit harder.

"You talking about me masterbatin man, let me tell you that ive made thousand of girl moan
    The only words they speak to you are “Leave me the hell alone!”

That just killed it for me.
    Don't know why, it was just a huge momentum stopper.
    Very weak.

Mayhem

album ...
    shut the fuck up mayehm u stupid bitch.. ur battling on a fuckin website for god's sake

like take it easy.. who the fuck do u think u r the next pac?? god ur terrible
    The greatest rap artist you will ever see

mr.mayhem
    fuck all this shit talkin it's corney man. uppin for votes 1 more either way let's close this bullshit.
    .................................................. .................................................. .....

AngelicSheShe
    okes both parties need a little work on opening punches. ALways open with a punch. It starts off real good. Neither one had really hard punches. ummm but overall I liked Mr. Mayhem better. There was more of a flow to it. SHowstopper your's seemed to be put together lines instead flowing together. OoNNEee