Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • KRiminAlB'haviOR

1 16.67%
  • BlacK_PlaGuE

5 83.33%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 37

Thread: BlacK_PlaGuE vs KRiminAlB'haviOR

PlaGuE2

Exclamation BlacK_PlaGuE vs KRiminAlB'haviOR

yo yo rulez:
    15 lines max
    no d/r
    no crew / hate votes
    5-0 to win

PlaGuE2
    you spit up first dawg aight, ill spit back asap wen ur done,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,

Black Plague out flowin me , thats never hap-pe-nin, cause I flip verses so nasty that you'll think twice about ‘wantin to rap-again /
    Left-you-verbless with no Theft-of-verses, I’m gonna rip you apart so you better invest-in-hearses/
    I Test-your-power, best of all ‘time’ well ‘Iinfest-the-hour’, special talents are had while you were just blessed-with-coward /
    My spits is priceless, yours are just a pennies-worth, Couldn't 'bring fire' if you were at your job not doing any-work/
    I'm wreckin' men with the intellegence to intercept the intellect of your relatives, Messages of my artillery of weapons is hardly what I plan to bring in your Medic-Kit!! /
    Medicine? Ill enough to behead this kid, He's "runnin'", but I "fumbled"-him, Smarter than me? You can't "reach my bars" like Midgets on Jungle-Gyms /
    I Maneuver the best , your now labled as a Neutered Vet, I'm ill enough to get the burn from Computer Sex/
    A Verbal Remedy, that'll battle any insane Enemy that wants to contend with me, I inhale COª, and release gasses that pass a positive energy/
    *** instant message convo ***
    blackplague:Yo, I'm so pissed off cause you put me to shame with half your verse.

KRiminALB'havior:Werd? Your posting up yours only made shit worse.

Wh1T3Ch0cOLaTe
    Hey mine only need 1 to ko plz vote for it and i will vote on this.............................................. ........................................

Wh1T3Ch0cOLaTe
    whitechocolate vs anubis............................................ .............................................

PlaGuE2
    Yo Krim, you in da wrong forum, your looking for "Help Centre"//
    The fact that your spitting means you dint read ma sign: "Newb's do not enter"//
    !Attention! your spits flat, mines three dimension, not to mention the protection your gonna need against ma invention//
    Now you should've spit second so you could go to defence, dawg come on its common sense//
    Your risking the expense of your freestyle license, this intense 6th sense of mine is dollars and cents//
    Ima heaven-sent warrior here to play tricks on yo mind, i represent the present torment of this blessed event//
    Ima elemental hazard, your a rental battle-scarred freestyle retard in a leotard//
    Your still at school, how was your report-card, did it mention your future job, "permanent vacation to the graveyard"//
    I can just imagine you reading this, cross-eyed, horrified, denied, DISQUALIFIED//
    Now i label this spit copyright, your cold hands touch it they get frost-bite//
    This is a game of skill an' im king of the hill, your bordering wacksville, and this my friend, is an over-kill//

PlaGuE2
    yo ill vote up yo battle white, 2 secs dawg.......... uppin for votes here ya'll..................................

uppin

Last edited by KRiminAlB'haviOR; May 16th, 2003 at 02:07 AM

PlaGuE2
    uppin for votes ya'll........................................ill return the favour if any of u guys want.....................................

TMcVeigh
    TMcVeigh v.s. BLuNT-mc
    check it out............................................... ............................

PlaGuE2
    dude atleast vote up on this if yo gonna freepost.......................................... ....................

Battle Record
    21-6
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=47183

if yall drop a vote on this ill hit ya shit up as soon as ya done thanx
    chain look like anti-freeze/fresh like manny be -jay-z

Battle Record
    17-7
    this battle was aight. good spits by both of ya. both had good punches and flow. i think kriminal came out on top coz he had better punches.

Vote = Kriminal

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    :hung:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

zuk-own dat luke!!! ah! hahahaaa

it should'nt take all this to up a battle....

brabbit
    yo come hit up my battle aight. brabbit vs Ice Kareem u hit up that shit an ill return that favuor fa sho aight?